𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER FIFTY:MOTIVATION

CHAPTER FIFTY:
MOTIVATION

"ARO WILL WANT US incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first, because I can anticipate their moves." Edward explained.

"Too bad we don't all have your shield." Garret mumbled.

"Doesn't help me fight though." Bella told him.

"No, but it could help the rest of us if you could project it." Tanya spoke up from beside Echo who had now moved to actually sit on the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean shield someone other than yourself." Tanya continued.

"Is that possible?" Bella asked, looking over at Carlisle.

"Gifts can be developed over time." Carlisle nodded his head.

"At first mine was just in my palms, now I can radiate it all over my body." Kate spoke up from where she was sitting in front of Bella. The youngest Swan turned to her.

"How do you do it?" Bella grabbed Kate's hand tightly into her own. "Tell me."

Kate looked down at the grip Bella was holding before mumbling, "Ow."

"Another trip out side. How fun." Echo stated before getting up and walking out of the home. Kate and Bella stood in front of each other. Edward stood beside of Kate while others just stood around to watch. Echo was preparing herself for the amusement she was about to face, Carlisle wrapping his arms around her as he tried to keep her amusement at bay.

"You need to visualize it. See how it moves, what color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you." Kate explains. Bella tried it, but for a mere second a shield appears before disappearing again. "I think she needs something to motivate her."

Edward steps forward, but Bella shakes her head. "No."

"It's either him or me, Bells." Echo spoke up.

"It's alright, I can take it." Edward assured her before stepping closer towards the blonde.

"He says that now." Garret mumbled from beside Echo, the two sharing amused smirks.

"Focus, Bella, or he's going to be hurting." Emmett tells her.

"Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet. . ." Bella states as Edward holds up his hand towards Kate. Kate's hands latches onto his own, sending electricity through his veins causing him to fall in pain.

"I'm sorry! I said that I wasn't ready!" Bella shouted at him as Kate removed her hand.

"Dude, you're not motivating her." Emmett commented. Edward stood up to look at his brother.