Intro

English isn't my mother language so bear with me.
The main character ( that's how he is after the first half ot the story so around the time of yorknew city )
Name: Tenshi (Tey)
Surname: Aitoshi
Meaning: angel of death and love
Age: 16 in the beginning- 22 during yorknew
Height: 177 cm in the beginning- 184 cm during yorknew
Eye color: dark blue with red ring and  "veins"inside the iris
Hobbies: playing cards, loves music, likes books, films, astronomy, physics and cooking.
Habits: he often put his hands in his pockets,he tilts his head on the side when he is curious or perplexed, he often eat ice cubes chips or snacks, he eats his nails, touches his hairs, plays with his ears and always crack his bones, often yawns.
Hair : dark brown, a tuft of messy hair forward and slightly to the right, hairs shaved with an undercut way shorter on both sides of the head and behind with a nice fade.
Outfit/Style: he usually wears dark ripped jeans with a small chain or normal black jeans, some high generally black or white canvas sneakers or sone chrollo like boots, Wears random t-shirt with generally a coat or a leather jacket and rarely some crew neck sweatshirt, sometimes is seen with a floral shirt and jeans jacket.
Peculiar traits: he has some freckles on his nose and under his eyes but they are noticeable mostly in sunny days, he always has a chain on his neck, it's an important necklace given to him by a meteor city elder, it's the necklace of the celestial emissaries of Meteor city.
He has A couple of moles in the left side of his face and a slight cut on the end of his left eyebrow.
He is gluttony smart and reserved,
Before you actually get to know him seems a "bitchy" douchebag who act superior to others, but he is a clumsy walking jerk.
The spider tattoo is situated in his higher back between his shoulder blades.
He has the date of his joining tattooed behind his neck in roman numbers, he has also a tattoo of a date in a parchment with creeping roses and a compass on his left arm, He also has "Memento Mori" written in his right clavicle, and a phrase written on his left ribs that says "We accept everything so don't take anything from us." In italics.
He has a small piercing with rubies in his right eyebrow and some small ring earrings on his left ear.