Hisoka and an interesting encounter

I walked around the streets of the city, a lot of people were walking around and talking kids were playing, someone was walking alongside his dog, someone was sitting and watching the sky, all so different, it was so different from meteor city, who knows how my life would've been if I had a real family in a normal place like that one.
I walked slowly, looking around me with my lemon granita in my hands, some people looked at me others just walked straight past me, a girl even smiled at me.

I spent the rest of the day by myself, I wanted to stay calm and relaxed, I didn't need anyone I always had the ability of enjoying myself even when I am alone, being reserved as always been a huge part of my personality, I rarely let others know how really I feel, even inside the troupe I don't think that there is anybody who can exactly tell how I feel or how my mind operate, It's strange but I always felt like naked and violated every time someone understood how I felt, It's strange how I am both brutally honest and so reserved that you would think that I am deceitful, but I am not deceitful at all, I am just reserved a cold, I really think about the troupe as a family, something that I belong to, I really would sacrifice myself if needed, I would sacrifice myself for important members like Danchou, Shalnark, Paku or shizuku.

I was brainstorming sitting on a chair outside and it was almost night, and someone sneakily sat behind me,

"Oh Hisoka it has been a while." I murmured under my breath,

"Oh I thought that you didn't notice me." Hisoka replied with a smile,

"Well I am perceptive and you used zetsu too late." I explained,

"Ahah, wonderful, so even when you are daydreaming and brainstorming you are paying attention to your surroundings?" He asked,

"Not really, it depends, I pay attention to my surroundings, but it's like if I am absent, and if someone asks me something while I am brainstorming I generally don't pay attention or forget it after twenty seconds." I explained as I stood up, and I felt like being watched from behind.

"Hungry?" I asked as my stomach started growling, I then stood up and walked towards the nearest restaurant, he didn't reply but just stared at me in a strange way and lightly smiled, he then returned the same flamboyant hisoka as always, as he followed me.

We sat down at a table and I ordered a pizza a steak some fries and mashed potatoes, Hisoka just ordered a sandwich and a piece of cake.

"Do you want to know why I chosen the name bungee gum from my ability?" He asked with his smug smile,

"Why?" I asked,

"It's named after my favorite brand of chewing gums, I used to always buy them as a child and chew them for days." He explained, I stopped for a moment and chuckled, the feeling of being watched vanished but more importantly did Hisoka just revealed something about himself and his past? Did he just showed a sign of humanity?

"Interesting, being gluttonous is a common trait of transmuters." I commented trying to keep the distance,

"It seems that is a trait that manipulators have too." He said with a smile, referring at my incredible gluttony,

"Well generally transmuters and manipulators are similar, they have similar effect on others and similar way of seeing thing but opposite ways of approaching." I said as I started to eat my mashed potatoes and he started with his cake,

"Interesting." He commented

"Well I have to go." He said as he stood up and walked away,

"Mysterious and unpredictable as always." I said before finishing my potatoes and ordering a strüdel.