The first day as a spider Pt.2

The heat of the sun was piercing through my skin, the hot wind was sweeping away the sand from the garbage that was on the ground, it wasn't noisy at all, millions of people living here but everyone was silent, my shoes were basically melting in the hot sand but phinks and feitan weren't bothered by this incredible heat.
"You aren't really good at bearing heat, aren't you?" phinks asked while watching me using my t shirt to take off the sweat from my forehead, " I can barely bear 38 degrees (100 F), 43 (110 F) is like impossible", " unfortunate, this city much hot" feitan said, "By the way I was wondering what's that notebook in you hand" phinks said while curiously watching it,
" I love the idea of tattoos so since we are already going to make my spider one I was thinking that maybe I could also do something more. See in this notebook there are cool phrases that changed my way of seeing everything like " It doesn't matter beating the others, you must win against yourself" or "you shouldn't believe no one you should just become who you are" or maybe " A righteous man in this world is a fireman in hell" there are also " the hope is vain like my footprints on the sand" and " we reject no one, so take nothing from us"." Phinks looked at me like if I was some crazy shaman, then looked at feitan who didn't care, and then back at me " You know, the tattoo is just some kind of recognition, but if you want to take it seriously you're free to do it" " I don't think that chro-Danchou takes the spider tattos lightly you know, I think that this has a meaning behind it, it's like a mark on your skin that bonds you to the spider forever"
" Well if you say so..." , "tattoos important, no tattoo? Not a real member, simple as that" feitan said with a slightly annoyed voice, to him we were just rambling and wasting time.
"Well anyway that's the place, I know it doesn't look too good but it's what we have" " do you really think that someone born here would be so picky?", " That should be fast, we're going to wait here".
I entered the door and I saw the boss sitting on a chair, he looked at me surprised and, he then stood up and and calmy stated " you are here for the tattoo right? Well is going to be fast and without any pain since I am going to use an ability, just sit there and tell me where you want it".
" In my back, precisely between my shoulder blades head pointing up, and I would like to have a personalization and more than just one tattoo" , " Personalized uh? That's interesting, we can make as many tattoos as you want." He was genuinely curious and surprised, honestly I'd like to think that he appreciated the fact that I wanted to personalize my tattoo;
" So I would like to have a 'quod vivere' written above the spider and 'quod mori' written under the spider both in little italic characters" he looked straight in my eyes and smiled a bit, " something to live for, something to die for, that's a great choice, do you want anything else?", " yeah actually I would like to have today's date in roman number in the back of my neck, and also this ( shows a drawing ) on my left arm" "what's this phrase? The one in the other page" he asked, he was really surprised to see that phrase there.
" You mean ' we reject no one so take nothing from us' ?", he looked at me with a mysterious yet calm and surprised gaze, " Yeah exactly that one, I think that that resembles meteor city, while the other phrase resembles the spider"
"Well danchou then it's decided, make me a tattoo of that phrase in italic in my left cost basically on the side, maybe with decoration like a couple little swallows and make it in "chicano" italic so it's gonna stand out more",
" Perfect, just wait a couple of minutes until the ink will completely materialize on your skin".
We waited and the it was amazing, all my tattoos were amazing, I always wanted to but never done it before, now I was an official member of the troupe, a new member in the family. I could already feel it, everything that I've done before didn't matter anymore, I was just relieved, Finally I started living for real, not just survive and respect the rules, now I was on the top of the world no one could stop us, no one would anyways. It's like realizing that all your life until now was just a boring dream, now you are here for real, not just your imagination, now I finally was accomplished that sensation was like a drug to me, I wanted so bad to scream at everyone " just get out of my fucking way now I am totally free", I just wanted to enjoy it as long as I could.
"Yo are you done now uh, how does it feel to be an official member?" , "It's fantastic phinks, m I am finally free, now finally I don't have to care anymore" , "did you care befor?" Feitan asked with his bloody grammar, "actually no, but it's discovering a new dimension" .
We then came back to our "house" and everyone was agitated, "what's the problem" phinks asked trying to scare someone, " someone has to go at the east door of the city" shalnark informed, "why" was the only thing that Feitan managed to say, " there are land mines all over the sand and a lot of people is dying, they asked for our help" nobunaga said, "so?" feitan replied, " Did you ear me? A lot of death for such a stupid thing" , "so?" , " Nobunaga I might sound rude but if you think that this is something really important and so simple why don't you go?" And Actually nobu didn't take that as an offense, " I would like to but Uvo is busy and no one wants to come with me, this may sound stupid but alone I tend to procrastinate and I don't really know how to disarm land mines" , " well you cold make them all explode" said phinks with a vicious grin in his face, " No Phinks, destroying all the east door isn't an option", " Yare Yare, I'll go with you Nobunaga, just wait 5 minutes" I said as I sighed, "Are you sure you can do it? We can just wait for the boss otherwise" franklin said looking directly at me, "yeah franklin I think that I can do it", " He sure knows what he is doing he doesn't seem to be a troublemaker" paku said, " thanks for trusting me paku, I'll grab some water and we'll go", "ehy tenshi you don't need to demonstrate anything, are you sure you can help- "tch, silence nobunaga , I think he old nuff he know what he can" Feitan remarked, "yeah Nobu I definitely know the extent of my power and my capabilities, I'm perfectly fit for this don't worry, just don't fuss about it and let me do my work okay?".
" Nobunaga fucking embarrassing, already getting owned by new guy lol" feitan said with perfect accent and grammar, " embarrassing indeed he is so submissive" phinks said just to tease him more, shalnark started laughing and then," Franklin tell at those idiots to stop!" Nobu said, " why not you?" Franklin replied, " oh nobu is really mad, man quite frankly now I feel bad for laughing at him" shalnark said slyly i started laughing and nobu stared at me and said "not you too", "c'mon i'll grab the water and then we'll go ok?".
After I grabbed some water I went outside and looked at Nobunaga who was waiting for me,
"Ehy Tenshi are you experienced with nen? I can feel that your aura is quite strong but I am talking about skill not strength" "yeah, trust me man, I know what I am doing, you just need to show me the place.", "by the way nobunaga"
" Umh what's the matter", "it's useless, you don't need to try to hide it from me, I can tell that you are a total jackass", "uh? Why today everyone is trying to so hard to tease me?! I haven't done anything wrong, like if I listen to what a bunch of idiots says about me" he was getting flustered and his cheeks were red, "ahah, come one I was joking, but seriously there's something that bugs me, why feitan doesn't speak well?"
"Well, honestly I think that that this isn't is mother language, basically I think that he didn't get abandoned as a little kid but when he was already conscious, and probably that traumatized him a bit so that's why I believe that he never learned perfectly our language, In fact he speaks some kind of strange language when he is pissed"
"Uh, that's brutal, but honestly I don't care, everyone had his troubles before joining, but now we are all united, that's what's really matters" I said while looking at the sky,
"You really have found a sense of family huh? Is that why you joined without even thinking twice?" Nobu said while touching his facial hair, "yeah exactly, I really don't care if what we do is questionable, I don't know you guys well yet, but I look forward for it, beacause thanks to you I found something to live for, something to die for.", you really reminds me of younger chrollo you know, in a way I think that you have his same spirit." Nobunaga said while his sandals were crushing and climbing the little tower of garbage in front of us, "thanks, I feel like I was destined to join the spider.", " You have really something, I think I know why you were his choice, If he dies you can become the new leader", "Me? Leader? No, no I really hate being the leader, though I also don't like receiving orders at all.", "you know he didn't want to become the leader too, he got elected, and he assumed his responsibilities.",
"Listen nobu, I am his choice just because I am a bit odd, I didn't fear him at all, I was totally impassible and I believe that's why he chose me." .
"Well anyway tenshi we are going to talk about it that later, here we are that's the place."