The spider's web

"Danchou are we arrived" Uvogin asked really bored of walking,
"Not yet Uvo, but we aren't too far away" shalnark reassured with a big smile on his face,
"Those bastards are living in a fricking stronghold or something?" Phinks asked,
"I don't care even if they are in the most protected place in this world, we are going to kill them all" Nobunaga replied as his eyes darkened for a bit.
"Danchou I have a serious question, what are we going to do? Kill everyone? I mean, if you order to kill even the childrens I am going to do it but this doesn't seem right to me." I questioned in a deep relaxing and calm voice, I didn't want to question his orders but just wanted an explanation.
"Uoh, you have moral I see, well we don't need to kill little children, nor normal people who are married with them, we need their leader, everyone near him, and everyone who follows him blindly and trusts him." Chrollo explained.
"That sounds nice enough" phinks bluntly replied,
"I wonder how many of them there are" franklin asked,
"I would say between 200 and 500" pakunoda explained.
I shifted to the back of the group with pakunoda franklin and machi beacause I wanted to ask a question to machi.

"Machi" I murmured,
"Yeah? Why are you whispering?" She replied,
"How was the former number 8?" I asked,
"Genuine, Reserved, methodical, emotional, loyal and really curious, she never betrayed her morals" she replied,
"You seem to be sadder than how you want to admit" I replied whispering,
"You should know, I do care for some members" she said while the other were talking about how to systematically kill everyone of those scums, "Machi you do care for me too right?" I asked grinning slyly being a jerk to change the mood, she stopped tilted her head to the said and said "I said that I do care for some members and not for everyone", "How brutal machi" I said as I faked cleaning tears off, "The first time that I saw you I genuinely thought oh this must be a total asshole even worse than phinks, and now I am even more certain about it" she said annoyed shaking her head, " Brutal, but ineffective, a ton of different people has already told to me that I am an asshole, I kinda find it funny beacause a lot of the people that I trust and trusted them most are assholes as well, I think that what normal people call being an asshole is just being brutally honest" I replied chuckling and looking up in the sky, "Baka, being honest doesn't necessarily make you a moron, don't find any excuses for that" she replied, I looked down at her and said " Well that's true, being a moron is incurable, you are so brutally honest machi", "uff" she scoffed, "Waiting are you saying that I am an asshole too?" She asked, "perhaps" was my only reply as I chuckled.

"Ehy are you listening?" nobunaga asked,
"No, not really" I replied, "We are going to assault them once it's nighttime ok?" He replied, I nodded and we searched for a good camping spot.

~Time skip~

It was time to start, we were heading to the top of the mountain, everyone was ready, it was about to go down.
That day was one of their festivities because there was no one down the mount, everyone was celebrating at thhe very top, they were all united in one spot. There was a huge door and uvo kicked it open, the door fell down and we entered in this huge ballroom with a lot of tables at the sides. Everyone was screaming "Foreigners, Outsiders", they were trying to escape but the boss cleared his voice, "No one escapes, if someone tries to escape he'a getting killed", Kids and mothers started crying, adults were begging for the life of their children,
"SILENCE, SHUT UP ALREADY, I want to point this out, as long as you guys shut up and don't move the vast majority of your people is going to be okay, but that's depends on your ability to obey" I coldly said.
"Why? Why?" A woman was screaming while crying, "Can't you understand? It seems like you guys can understand our language right? Then shut up" phinks said with a sadistic grin.
We made everyone sit at the center of the room, then the boss spoke "Your leader, where is he?", "Here" an old man said as he stood up, the boss went face to face with him, "You know why we are here right? You should know who we are" the boss said, "Yes" he said trembling,
"Good, then you know that we aren't going to let you live, we are going to kill all of your subordinates too, we are going to kill everyone that has even a little bit of decisional power" the boss said, "No please spare me, spare the elder who are in command" the elder said, at that point I couldn't help but laugh, an old man who has done everything he could possibly do begging for his life, " You bastard, Ahahah. You piece of trash, that look in you eyes, don't tell me that you want to sacrifice younger people with families to save your ass" I asked with a sadistic tone, "He didn't say anything, he looked down, said something in his language and a couple of guys slowly stood up with arms and hands behind their heads, they were the sacrifice offered for keeping the elders with already one foot in their grave alive, these piece of shit was like 85 or something and he made young mens with families sacrifice for his own good. "I understand, you are giving us their eyes beacause are worth a lot of money, But do you truly think that we traveled all this way for money?" The danchou said, "Please forgive me" the elder said, "More you speak, worse you position" feitan said with an evil laugh, then he grabbed a couple of knifes that were on the table and passed them at the guys that he made stood up, they killed them selves stabbing their own throats. "Take their eyes" the elder said.
I was astonished, how brutal, what a piece of shit, "Danchou can we kill all these guys" uvo was shaking with rage, he wanted to punish all these bastards, the children and mothers put the elders before their own families, those elder were the worst of the worst, how can you do this to your own people?
Then all of the mothers were grabbing knife and offering their children, "No let the fucking children alone, you pieces of shit should pay for your own mistakes" I screamed, but they started severing their children head, taking the eyes out, we were all astonished, but then we started the massacre, starting from the elders, brutally murdering everyone, taking heads outs and severing their already dead bodies, and taking their eyes with us.

I was astonished, how brutal, what a piece of shit, "Danchou can we kill all these guys" uvo was shaking with rage, he wanted to punish all these bastards, the children and mothers put the elders before their own families, those elder were the wor...

We put their eyes in some giant jars with water and salt, these bastards eyes didn't turn red when they killed their children, but when we killed the elders, fuck them they deserved the worst death possible, we are going to sell their eyes and then we will forget about everything.
I really enjoyed killing these sick monsters, they were the worst thing in this worst, I could never imagine something this bad.
"Tenshi leave a message" the boss asked,
"Something representative of us" he explained,
"Okay danchou, I hope that they will find their bodies when are rotten with maggots, to show to the world their real nature, the worst piece of trash possible" I said grinning, "I'll do something quick, my favorite phrase" I said.
And then I leaved a message "We reject no one, so take nothing from us".