The spider x The prey

That day wasn't particularly hot, the last that I met with someone other was three days ago, a little poker match with Nobunaga phinks feitan and franklin, everything was normal.
I was looking at the sky, laying on the floor of my terrace, smelling the flower and plants in that were coming down from the "green roof" of the house, I decided to make a little garden on the roof, I thought that it would be nice and cool. The air was caressing my hairs, I was drinking a cold beer, peaceful and free, Immersed in my thoughts.
All perfect and cool until my phone vibrated, a message, that wasn't unusual at all, maybe it was shalnark asking for something maybe asking for some books, maybe that was phinks who was just bored, maybe franklin wanted to borrow some seeds so he could make his own garden, actually the message was from the boss "I am gathering all of the members, we will meet at my house in two days", if the boss didn't delegate machi to spread the information to all the members that meant that this decision was made at the last moment, perhaps the boss found something interesting and we needed to go and do a very quick blitz.
Who was our target this time? Was there something so important that the boss needed all the members? Who knows?

Two days time skip

That morning the sky was foggy, the dust was everywhere, probably this night there was a light sandstorm in the city, that's why there's no one outside.
I arrived at the boss house, entered, the first two figures to greet me were franklin and uvogin.
"Yo tey you arrived early" Uvo said, "Well uvo I didn't want to get smacked by you" I replied with a smile, " Better early than late" franklin said, "Is there someone else?" I asked as I tried to look upstairs, "Pakunoda and feitan were already with the boss" franklin replied, "Find a comfortable place to sit and wait" franklin said.
"Now that I think about it I didn't see paku since when I joined" I replied while sitting down, "Yeah that is actually true" she replied,
"Ehy are you bastards ready?" Uvo asked annoyed, "Long time no see pakunoda" franklin said.
After a bit Nobunaga arrived followed by phinks, while machi and shalnark arrived together, After that feitan and the boss both arrived downstairs.
"Unfortunately kortopi and shizuku aren't going with us, this operation must be immediate and quick and they are a bit too far away" the boss spoke, "What's our target" nobunaga asked, "Maybe some art heist?" Phinks replied, "Let boss talk" feitan said a bit annoyed as always, "I found who payed silva zoldyick to kill our ex number 8, we are going to take revenge on them." The boss calmly explained, but then something change in his eyes, his eyes opened a but more and the pupils were darker and more dilated, " No one will be spared, they have taken something from us, we will take everything from them" he said a bit less calmly and colder, "Who are these bastards? Tell us danchou" uvogin said, he was both angry and excited, "Number 8 never did anything wrong to anyone" phinks stated,
"The kurta clan, They payed the zoldyick to kill her" the boss said, everyone was shocked, everyone stood up and stared at him like if he was crazy, "Are you serious danchou" nobunaga asked really confused and enraged, "that isn't possible" franklin said, "I thought they were pacifists" feitan pointed out, "That's why they hired the zoldyick to do the dirty work" Danchou said, "those assholes" uvogin said shaking from anger, "Guys this is kinda inappropriate but I don't know what everyone is talking about, I didn't know the previous number 8, I don't know the kurta either" I said a bit shyly and embarrassed, "Oh, sorry you are right" the boss said, then he proceeded to explain, "You see, she was a member of the kurta clan, it's a "peaceful" clan that lives outside every type of regular civilization, all the members of the kurta clan with pure kurta blood have the scarlet eyes, their eyes are really beautiful but the scarlet color comes out only when they are deeply enraged, they fear that outsider are going to kill them for their eyes." He calmly explained, "Then why the fuck they killed her, that makes no sense" I replied without missing a beat, "Yeah danchou why?" Nobunaga replied, "I really don't get it" shalnark said, "Beacause they were afraid" the boss said, "They were afraid that the world was going to know about them, that she was going to expose them, that she would have done something wrong and someone would have come to kill them" he continued, "Acting they did something wrong they killed her and now they are going to die for that, probably they didn't expected us to find out that they were the ones to hire the zoldyick" I pointed out.
"We are going to hunt them down, the hunt is already started" the boss said excitedly, uvo and phinks were excited too, nobu was looking at his sword, everyone was ready, the spider was going to hunt down his prey.
What danchou said was murmuring in my head "They have taken something from us, we will take everything from them", that was right no one should ever interfere or take something from us, we are the spider we aren't going to forgive.