A normal day

"Aww what time is it" I asked while I woke up, I was still sleepy.
"Mh, like 9 AM" shalnark said, he was already so energetic, at this our.
"Well, the Phone is charged, my earphones ready, but I am hungry" I said while looking up, "As always" chrollo calmly stated, "Boss you are here too?" I asked, "Of course" he replied.
Well that morning was particularly hot so instead of walking I just kinda dragged my feet and opened the house door trying to escape that hell of a furnace, "Boss is anything near us? Like someone who sells something to eat?" I asked, "unfortunately no, but we are going to my house, and I have something to eat" he stated, "Oh well that's true, you guys were waiting for me to wake up" I asked a bit deadpanned, "exactly" shalnark said smugly.
After a long interminable walk we arrived at his house, still the same building, didn't change at all, not even the smell changed a bit, the sand was caressing my cheeks as I yawned.
I was glad to be the one to stay with the danchou alongside shalnark.
"Tey are you okay?" Shal asked, "Yeah, I was just thinking" honestly he didn't seem to be okay with my answer, we entered the house and I opened my arms, closed my eyes and laughed " Ahh what a wonderful place", "Are you sure you are okay?" Shalnark asked again this time more concerned, "shaln I am going to put the things that I have stolen at my place, it isn't too far away you should know, I am going to be right back in no time" I said, They both nodded.
I was wearing a more "meteor city like" outfit than usual that day, I had a suitcase with two changes of clothes that I used on neptune city, a giant bag with wrapped inside the golden diving suit and the gemstones, my place was 15/20 minutes of walk away from chrollo's house, I wasn't fully used to my new home yet, I basically restructured an old building that was there, My hatsu came in handy, two floors, a big dining room and a big kitchen, my bedroom was also big, there was a little library room with also a big tv and a gaming console, a normal sized bathroom and a not so big guest room with two small beds an old tv one wardrobe and a window door that connected it to a big terrace with a small pool, it is kinda cool that my bedroom has a big terrace that is connected to the guest room.
I decided to put the gemstones in my bedroom and the golden diving suit in the "library".
It looked overall pretty nice. I grabbed two packs of twelve beers, a bottle of nice wine and my bread, put everything in a bag and went back.
"Yo guys I brought some stuff for today" I excitedly said as I entered, "Finally" shalnark sighed, "I haven't see you in a while" Uvo said, "Uh that's a surprise, a nice one though" I replied.
"Where's the boss?" I asked, " he is looking for our next job, but that isn't going to be a job like others" shalnark explained, "What kind of job?" I asked even more puzzled, "You'll see" shalnark said.
"That's about the old number 8" Danchou said while coming down from upstairs, "Uh right I've never had to know him" I simply replied,
"Her" the boss corrected, "She was blonde and short, she died not much before you joined" Shalnark said, "Boss did you find the bastard?" Uvo said more excited than angry, "maybe" chrollo calmly replied.
After that I started cooking while listening to some old rock/metal music, I wasn't in the mood for rap or classical, I was cooking guess what? Pasta of course, With sour cream zucchini bacon chili pepper and pepper, while various songs played in the background, from Led Zeppelin stairway to heaven, immigrant song and KSHMR and system of a down toxicity and lost in hollywood to another brick in the wall and 21th century schizoid man from king crimson. As humble as I am, I still have to admit that as always my cooking is just on another level.
After we finished eating we were still in the dining room talking, uvo made every kind of questions, from why I often eat ice, or ehy when I drink something I often drink a cube of ice too and why instead of swallowing I just let everything stay in my mouth with the ice cube floating inside, or when did shalnark became so geeky.

That was just a normal day, three months after we learned who commissioned the zoldyick to kill the former number 8.
Our revenge was brutal but they should have know, you don't mess with the troupe,
"We reject no one, So take nothing from us"