Training

"Why aren't you training?" Phinks asked perplexed,

"Because it isn't necessary." I replied and he shook his head,

"What do you mean? It's not like that you're a living god and you don't need to train, for instance in a fight between us you don't have a chance." Phinks said as he flexed his muscles.

"Don't lie to yourself Phinks, what do you need muscles for? Muscles are useless if you can destroy things just by touching them." I replied as I stood up.

"It does make sense." Nobunaga replied,

"And I don't like training, I always preferred to enjoy my time." I explained to phinks and he sighed,

"It passed quite a lot of time since when you joined." Nobunaga said clearly nostalgic, he was touching his chin and watching the ceiling.

"I always wanted to live like this, it was like if the spider was calling me." I said before placing a my hand on phinks,

"It was like that for everyone." He said as he placed his hand on top of mine,

"But that doesn't restrain you from training, that's basically your duty." Phinks explained as he shook my hand off his shoulder.

"Phinks what about a sparring?" I asked coldly and he didn't say anything,

"Your going to get destroyed." He said before taking off his shirt, Nobunaga nodded and hummed.

"Without using nen?" He asked and I nodded,

"Of course it's just training and let's face the reality if we use our abilities I'll destroy you." I said laughing and he seemed a bit hurt, he really his prideful.

"Come at me." He said grinning,

"Phinks you aren't ready for me." I said as I sighed,

"You think that you can overpower me physically?" He asked perplexed,

"That's not what I said, I just said that you aren't ready." I explained and he seemed even more confused,

"What do you want to bet?" He asked excited,

"Nothing, it's just training, you definitely have a gambling problem." I replied and he looked at Nobunaga,

"Phinks no!" Nobunaga said before phinks could've said anything,

"Phinks what about this? If you win I'll always shave my eyebrows, if I win you make your eyebrows grow back." I said and he seemed really pissed, I knew what his reaction would've been.

He dashed as he screamed "You fucker.", he charged a right direct punch, he aimed for my stomach so I prepared myself and places my forearms together in a cross shape in front of my abdomen as I used all of my force to point my feets on the ground, I blocked the hit and I stayed there without getting knocked back, I immediately tried to counter with a sidekick but he jumped away.

"You like to play defensively." He pointed out,

"Nice defense but if you can only defend then what's the point?" He asked, and Nobunaga hummed,

"Phinks you are such a pussy, I could tank one of your majestic punches but you can't even take a light sidekick." I said and a vein popped on his forehead,

"Well well..." he said as he looked at me with malicious intentions, he surely took this really personal.

"Why don't we go outside?" I asked and he nodded, we walked outside and Nobu gave us the signal.

Phinks jumped really high and tried to pin me down with all of his strength, I jumped back just enough to evade the shockwave,
"Too slow" I pointed out to provoke him but he didn't stutter this time, he dashed and immediately tried to punch my stomach and I turned on the side just enough to dodge it, he smirked because I was on the side and I didn't touched the ground with my left foot yet so I couldn't dodge his next attack, he tried to punch but I finally touched the ground with my left foot, I pushed forward just enough to barely dodge his punch.

"It seems like I underestimated the strength that you have on your legs." He said,

"But that won't happen again." He pointed out before clicking his tongue.

He punched the ground to make a smokescreen, honestly that was a bad decision because without En he can't track me so why? Especially because basically using a smokescreen without any possibility of tracking me gives him a 50/50 chance at best if he's lucky, I know that he can't track me but he can't say the same about me, also he was busy watching the ground but I knew where he was just a moment before.
My plan to capitalize the smokescreen was to silently walk outside it and to stay barely outside the smoke so maybe I could catch a glimpse of his body.
I quietly dashed back and I heard him punching the ground again to reinforce the smokescreen, "Phinks." I called from outside, at this point a hand to hand combat was just better and quicker, it required also less need to fully apply myself, he came out and I faked a kick to then repositioning myself behind him, I stayed behind him and he was defenseless but I didn't brutally stomped him, in fact I gave him enough time to react before jumping back.
He dashed and when I touched the ground with my feets he basically did a lariat on me, he used his arm like a scythe, I reacted fast enough to protect my chest and neck by using a peek a boo style of stance, it hurted a bit and he lifted me uo from the ground and almost made me fly away, but I used my foot and twisted it around his ankle and we both falled on the ground.
He stood up a tried to punch me, I was still on the ground in a peek a boo stance, I reacted by trying to kick his face, he dodged but the I used the back of my foot to hit his back really hard and then twist my leg around above the hip bone, and I dragged him down before starting to tighten the hold, he squealed because now I was on top, I sat on his hip and used the back of my other foot to kick him in the face basically doing an a hooking movement, he placed a hand on his head to tank it.
He started to vigorously kneel my back but fron that position he could hardly use any force in his legs.

"Victory." I said as I stood up and walked away,

"Damn you played it strangely, all the time on the defensive, and hardly taking initiatives." Phinks said,

"Well that was the point, it wouldn't have made sense to just rush, you are physically stronger, and I used my personal style that suits my Hatsu, basically doing holds and fighting from the ground using a lot the legs and various muscles of my back." I explained and he shook his head,

"Well he said it before the start." Nobunaga explained,

"I was perplexed at the start but then I was able to understand it, especially when instead of stomping you with kicks he jumped away, he wasn't trying to win but trying to train and find new ways to counter different fighting styles." Nobunaga said,

"It was pure improvisation in both sides." I said before walking away,

"Next time we'll use nen and we aren't going to restrain this much." Phinks said grinning,

"Of course, it's going to be interesting." I said before waving and returning to my house.