Meteor city patrol - Filler

Three days passed since when we assaulted the mafia community, the prisoner that I took to our place didn't want to tell the boss all the conditions of his abilities, feitan had to torture him badly but at a certain point he gave up, I think that the boss likes that ability, someone like him can probably think of incredible ways and strategies for that ability.
"Tenshi the guy that you brought here had an interesting ability, you made the right decision" the boss spoke, "unfortunately I killed the dude with the sleepy gas and didn't think about taking him here" Nobunaga pointed out,
"It's okay" the boss replied,
I stood up, looked outside and sighed, looked back at them and said "Well I think that I am going to patrol around the city to pass my time guys, see ya".

I was walking around meteor city, the oldest junkyard in the world, there were a couple of crackheads and drug addicted guys but nothing out of the ordinary, "Sir could you pass me the ball" asked a little child, I stopped, laughed and kicked the ball back " Sir? Ahah, I may be a little bit too young for that title, I've never thought of myself as a sir." , "It's right to call adult people sir and miss I believe" he replied, I looked at him, he really was innocent and genuine "Uhh? What a good kid, yeah it's polite to call adults sir and miss, you are doing the right thing". Then I returned to my patrol, at least what I call patrolling which is just doing a small walk around the city, but when you are a spider in meteor city you are like an undercover policeman.
I arrived at the zone of the old church, the smell of iron and burnt wood was really persistent, the hot air was moving dust and sand everywhere, the temperature was too hot, I couldn't bear it, I slowly pulled off my shirt and looked at the landscape.

You could see the church and the old graveyard from there, I was smirking and thinking about how this was beautiful in it's own way.
I slowly opened the door of the church, the air inside was so fresh and relaxing, the byzantine mosaics on the windows were still beautiful as always.
I decided to stop there for a couple of minutes and then start walking again.
Since I was walking without my shirt some people noticed the spider tattoo between my shoulder blades, someone was a bit scared, someone was interested, someone already knew that I was a spider, someone knew who I was and didn't expect me to be a spider.

As I started walking in a zone with more people and "houses" a kid in front of a door looked at me, "Are you part of the troupe" He asked trembling, I smiled at him and replied "You already know the answer right", "Please help us, you could do it right, I'll find a way to pay you guys back" he started crying as his probably mother pulled him back inside asking to not listen to him. This place sometimes is like that, if you have a family you are already really lucky. I slowly walked there and knocked a couple of times on the door, a man came out kneeling down and asking for forgiveness, "Uh?" Was the only thing that I managed to blurt out, I was puzzled and deadpanned at the same time, then I tilted my head on the side and bended to his face "It's not like we ate children you know", I jumped over him turned around the corner looked at the mother with his child and asked what was the problem,
She started speaking "It's true, we need help, but we are afraid of losing our child", "Uh? Who puts the stories around?" Was my only response, I mean no one was that scared of us,
"The mafia" was her response, "Has the mafia threatened you family?" Was my question, My mood totally changed, I became cold and serious, "yes they did" the father replied,
"Where are they?" I coldly asked, "No you shouldn't" the mother replied, I looked back at her a bit annoyed "I didn't ask if I should or Shouldn't, I asked where they are", "The docks" was her response, I looked up, touchedmy chin and hummed, "The dock uhm? Ten minutes" was my response as I leaved their "house".
I wasn't doing this for them in particular, more for meteor city as a whole, the docks weren't too far away, 10 minutes from there if you walked at normal speed, I looked at my phone and plugged earphones in, I searched for some good songs and then I decided to go for "lost in hollywood" by system of a down and then for soldier side always by system of a down.
The docks uh? I always wondered why there were docks in the middle of a desert, I mean there is only sand at meteor city.
Curiously enough once there were 4 lakes around the zone of meteor city, the docks were made hundreds of years ago when there still was a little lake there, nothing too big but enough for living and cultivating in that zone.
I read that in one of many books about the story of this place, this place is so peculiar, It's a junkyard but there are churches, underground tunnels, two towers, the town hall, citadel tunnels, prisons and even ex warden's houses.
That's explained by the fact a dictator created this place as a penal colony, and later on it became a junkyard.

As I arrived at the docks I noticed a couple of armed thugs, one behind my back four in front of me , two in the second floor at my right,
"I am going to make this quick" one of them said, I turned around and pointed at my earphones, "I am listening to music, please don't talk and ruin it" I said looking really annoyed, "You think that I fear you only because you're a spider?!" He started screaming, uhh these guy were really unbearable, I chopped my hand through his chest before he could even aim at me, I jumped to the two guys on the second floor and I snapped their necks, then I violently launched their bodies to the guys down there who were trying to shoot at me, they all got knocked down, they couldn't even react that severed their heads.

I returned to the hideout and the boss was reading, shalnark was playing with his phone and paku was watching the tv with kortopi.
I made a nice dinner for everyone, pasta with sour cream, salt , saffron , chili pepper, speck and leeks.