I

Hyejoo's

' Sometimes I just want to punch my stepbrother's head ' I thought glaring at him while eating our lunch.

He's always been a dick even before our parents got married, I know and it suck being with him everyday, seeing him, a scumbag that always interfere my messy life what else would bring me hell. I got up from my seat and get my things leaving the house using my skateboard.

I almost forgot that it's already winter, " Damn " I cursed after realizing I also forgot my hoodie. Its freezing outside great thing our school is only few blocks away from our house.

" What else could be worse than these shitty loud idiots " I murmured while entering the hallway filled the surrounding noises from teachers and pupils. I headed towards the girls' room to avoid unnecessary and annoying people that might lead me to detention 'again'.

I put my board inside my locker and wore the hoodie inside it. I was startled by someone's tap behind me and almost hit the person. I refrained my actions revealing my pnly friend in school the great 'Yves' I prefer to call her to her real name so that she won't call me by my real name.

" Hey satan, looking good today " she greeted with evil grin plastering all over her face it's annoying.

" What do you want Lucifer? " I asked as I lock my locker. We directly headed in our classroom

" Guess who's having a lil' party tonight? " she sat on her table turning her face to me.

" Uh, I don't know and I'm not interested " I answered with a disgust and uninterested look.

" Oh come on girl, you know it's fun and besides you can escape from your dick brother unless you wanna spend your time with him until you die from madness-- " I stopped her before she could even rant over my whole trashy life.

" Okay fine fine " I sighed in defeat " But promise me that you won't get wasted and make me your driver "

" Sure promises are meant to be broken tho "

" Anyway, have you heard about the principal's somehow family related transferring here? " she asked swallowing a lollipop I gave her.

" I bet they're good looking but I heard gossips about the reasons why they're actually transferring " she playfully asked and imagine them.

" You know I don't like people, you should be thankful you're my friend " she just laughed at me.

" Well thank you miss badass permanently alone person " she said sarcastically.

" Seriously you should have more friends " she added with sincere tone.

" I'd rather die alone than wasting my time with plastic people, thanks but you don't have to convince me and I really appreciated your efforts " I seriously answered her and she just smiled.

" Oh, prof is here " she aranged her things and focused on our subject.

I felt bad about what I've said earlier but I can't change anything about me maybe my brother's right, I only make people disappointed in me just like our parents maybe I'm an awful person that nobody would like I was just pretending to be strong but an actual loser.

I shrugged my thoughts and just focused on the subject.