XIX

Two weeks had passed since that day, Chaewon always receives small gifts inside her locker, food and even letters, even though she didn't know the person behind all of these she would still appreciate those simple efforts that make her heart flutter, she also receives messages from an unfamiliar number which she was curious on how did the person get her number.

PE subject just got finished earlier than its usual class dismissal since it was their only class to attend, the group decided to stay inside their studio room, all of them were exhausted after playing tennis and badminton, everyone gathered inside and put their snacks in the middle and started playing random songs.

Hyejoo unconsciously rested her head on Chaewon's shoulder, the older was caught off guard yet she didn't complain and just let the younger who's currently sleeping.

" Woah Woah Woah what's this " Jiwoo shouted making Chaewon throw deadly glares on her.

" Are these girls dating thought they'd kill each other " Jungeun mocked.

" Let them live " Haseul refrained the girls.

Chaewon ignored them and just checked her phone, she tried her best not to wake up the raven-haired girl, her shoulder felt numb, she placed Hyejoo's head on her lap so that she can sleep more comfortably, ' cute ' she thought and unconsciously smiled, thankfully the other girls are busy talking and minding their businesses or else they'll mock and tease her again.

" Did you know him already? "

" No, I still haven't "

" Did he stopped already? Tch weak "

" Did you just addressed 'him' as a boy? "

" Okay, here we go again " Chaewon rolled her eyes.

" Would you date him if ever he showed his identity? " they asked in unison.

" Maybe, I don't know " she spoke.

" Undecided bitch "

" Don't take him for granted "

" Why would I do that when I don't even know him, I'm not even sure if he's a girl or boy " she said defending herself.

" You'll date him unless you wanted to date someone else " Heejin said eyeing Hyejoo who's still fast asleep.

" What? "
" What? "  Jinsol imitated her sister.

" I'm not mentioning someone, just saying possible things "

She's in deep thoughts after hearing her friends' suggestions and questions.

" Chae, it's just a decision, don't pressure yourself " they all nodded.

_________

Hyejoo's

I heard everything throughout their entire conversation, my body really aches, I just pretended to sleep to avoid being teased.

I kinda felt uncomfortable the entire time, I felt so insecure and mad but I can't even do a thing, my ego hits me again, I don't want to make the first move, I just proved myself as a loser again.

It's currently 3 in the morning, my mind is occupied, negative scenarios filled up my thoughts, what should I do? why am I even thinking about it? why am I thinking about her?

" Why are you like this Hyejoo " I slapped myself for how many times, hoping that I wake up from reality but this is reality.

I kept biting my nails and walking around my room

" What if I regret after this " why did I even say this.

Do I like her?

" Who's the person that courts you? " I asked myself as if I'm talking to Chaewon.

Do I?

" Why are you like this? " I looked at myself in front of the mirror.

I'm confused and frustrated at the same time, my body and head hurt making it even worse.

________

Chaewon's

" I'm gonna show myself later at the rooftop "

Chaewon showed them the message she received from the guy, they all went silent.

" What should I do? "

" Oh c'mon beats me, it's your decision "

"Aren't you curious though? It's been a few weeks "

" They're right "

The teacher went inside, all of us hurriedly went on our respective seats and room. I looked at Hyejoo she's been silent after she arrived, not in the mood I guess, she also looks tired.

____

All of the subjects are done, we're currently inside the girls' lockers, few of them already went home for emergency stuff. Hyejoo also bid her goodbye along with Yves I saw her riding her skateboard and left the campus.

I headed directly to the building he's referring to, I went upstairs, it took me minutes to finally arrive but I didn't saw anyone.

I waited for a few minutes, it's near sunset, I messaged him that I'm already here but he still hasn't replied for minutes but he left on seen.

I stared below where you can clearly see the entire campus, I heard footsteps approaching my direction, I kept myself at my position until the footsteps finally vanished, I can him breathing heavily, I turned myself to see the person.

" You're him? "

Stream Baekhyun's Candy

2 am ideas here we go again sorry for the late update

Please read my Loona oneshots ^^