V

Hyejoo's

' Nuisance! ' I felt a heat coming from the my left cheek when my Mom slapped me. I kept trying to dodge her violent attacks, I'm already drowned by my own tears begging for her to stop hurting me but things just got worse when my step brother instigate things to my step mom's burning hatred for me. It was like she doesn't have conscience that makes her feel guilt, there was no sense of concern and care from her. I looked up to her when she was about to throw a pot of boiling water.

_______

" STOP! " I shouted, I was so terrified on the thing she did to me, tears escaped from my orbs it was pouring down, I can't hold of myself it was like I was being automated by I can't control my tears.

I came to halt when I finally went into reality. I roamed around my eyes " Where am I? " I asked myself trying to figure out how did I got in this beautiful room, then I remembered the man who tried to hit on me I felt my anxiety went overboard suddenly. I checked my clothes but it was already new I panicked as if I got taken advantage when I was lost from my consciousness.

' What if the man touched me' I quickly get up from the bed and find the clothes I'm wearing last night, I'm nervously finding my phone and immediately called Yves. I'm shaking right now I'm overthingking over something that could possibly happened to me I want to shout and hurt myself for being dumb.

" YAH HYEJOO WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS I GOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU!GOOD THING JINSOL ALREADY TOLD ME " she scolded me through the phone.

" I--uhh- " I can't utter any words and no words can be seen in my thoughts completely blank spacing out.

I widened my eyes when she explained everything to me.

" So I got worried for nothing?! " I nagged.

" BUT WHO CHANGED MY FREAKING CLOTHES?! " I shouted to her.

" Chill, maybe a staff! " trying to cool me down with a joke.

" It's not even funny Sooyoung " I said in serious tone making her stop from laughing.

" Jinsol told me she asked her sister to take care of you she just told me earlier after I woke up."

I hunged up the call and lied on the bed. " My precious body " I just slapped my self.

_____

I just got home and enter my room through the window and finally got in after a couple of minutes before my parents caught me. I removed all of my make up and acted natural like nothing happened and as if I didn't went to a party last night.

Birds chirping from the outside, branches of trees scratching through the window by the wind disturbing the silence inside the small room yet cozy. Its only 10 in the morning yet I'm tired and sleepy. My body aches as I stretch my arms and legs. I went near the window feeling the cold breeze hitting my bare face.

I'm lying if I said I wasn't curious about what happened last night when I got drunk. I sat infront of an old laptop, under the table her broken board was placed. I decided to fix it and replace a new wheel.

A knocked from my door can be heard inside the room " Hyejoo? " I heard my Dad's voice from outside.

" Yeah? " I responded and continued fixing my board.

" Can we talk just for a minute? " I heard a creak from the door revealing my Dad.

" I'm going to a travel meeting, uh you know for the company " I jhst stared at him for seconds then he spoke again.

" It's only for the best and since your Mom and Brother are here---"

" They're not my family and that girl is not my Mom! She will never be! " I stood up and get my board leaving him.

I left the house crying, I can hear my father reach out but I hop on my board and immediately escape.

" You're leaving again you didn't even think of me! " I muttered to myself.

______

I went to the dance room of my school since we can freely go whenever we want since I'm also one of the lead dancers, I entered the room alone and locked myself, I tried to calm myself from anger and look infront of the mirror then I saw a petite girl sleeping on the corner of the room I got scared for a moment but the girl moved maybe she's dancing earlier and got tired. I look closer to her realising she's the brat I met before.

' Oh come on ' I went back to my place and pretend I didn't saw her, noticing she already awake I pretended practicing dance.

" Wait who are you? " she approached when I looked at her she got startled and stood up from her position.

" I was busy practicing here and didn't noticed you sorry and for your information I should be the one asking you that question lil girl " I said mocking her.

" You're the girl who nearly killed me before right?! "

" Correction, 'Helped you' ungrateful bitch " I put my earphones on to avoid her nagging.

She just glared at me and she started to practice on her own, I won't deny she's a great dancer for her body I thought she'll lose her balance just by walking and I was even more surprised when she started to cover boygroups' dance.

I sat down and watch her, her dancing skills aren't bad but her attitude is.

" Enjoying there aren't you " she smirked when I realised I zoned out though I went back to my self.

" Why would I, besides you look like an old hag dancing " I smirked and left her inside.

" You'll see I'm gonna kill you! " I heard her shouting at me, I don't know why but I like it when she's mad because of me.

NEXT POV HMMM