XII

Hyejoo is completely frustrated from her situation, clouds are getting darker as her occupied mind. Her parents just divorced and decided to separate. She wanted to cry but there's nothing to come out of her eyes anymore, she couldn't feel her legs, it was frozen by the cold floor.

The snow began to fall, the wind becomes cooler than it was earlier. Only lamp posts are the source of light, dogs are barking as she pass by in every houses down the road. The night was at peace until she noticed somone following her from behind, the stranger isn't alone, she heard footsteps because of the snow. She couldn't run because of her state it was when she suddenly collapsed, her body fell on top of soft bed of snow.

The stranger quickly went to the girl's body and checked it, before Hyejoo lost her consciousness she saw a blurry figure of blonde petite girl trying to wake her.

______

Winter vacation just started, Hyejoo finally got closer with her fellow dancers in their group though she wanted to refuse she was persuaded by her bestfriend, she also felt comfortable with them they always invite her during their hang outs but she still couldn't remove from her anxiousness that they might hurt her.

A week before their performance showcase on their culminating, they always gather and mostly spend their time on practice room, the girls always complements her and for the first time she felt appreciated and loved somewhat made her forget about her problems, it's like she finally found her comfort. Even with her most hated enemy Chaewon, she didn't expect to be comfortable with her.

The weather is nice so they decided to go in a cafe where there are indoor games and karaoke, the entire bond was peaceful where they normally sings their favorite songs all of them are granted beautiful voices and they just discovered it until Jiwoo started singing a trot song dancing with crazy steps when Sooyoung joined her all of them are gagging and laughing their asses off because of funny faces they create. All of them stared at Hyejoo who has the most loudest laugh it was first time seeing her like that.

"Did you just laughed?" they continued to laugh after Heejin started singing another trot song.

"WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR HEEJIN IS STILL PRETTY THOUGH SHE'S MAKING AN UGLY FACE I'M JEALOUS" All of them laughed at Yerim who's sulking at the corner.

Their bonding continues, they talked about their previous and most embarrassing moments, they didn't noticed it was already evening.

"Wait we have projects right?"

"Uh yeah and I hate it nevermind not gonna do it"

"All of us have the same prof although we're not in same cluster"

"Jungeun, let's do it later, what do you think? " Jinsol asked her assigned partner.

"We're supposed to perform next day, maybe after it"

"I was a leftover during assigning pairs" Jiwoo pouted and was about to cry by her poor state.

"Really??? samedt!" Yves shouted.

"We deserve justice" the two went on top of the table linking arms, Chaewon and Hyejoo refraining them before the owner could even ban them.

"Both of you won't finish anything by procrastinating until you got bored"

"Heejin, wanna do it later too?" Hyunjin asked.

Yerim teasing the love birds by playfully raising her eyebrows.

"Don't misunderstood me pervert"

"How about you Chaewon?" Her sister asked her.

"Olivia's my partner and we still had no idea"