XI

Hyejoo's

I felt something heavy above my arms I was about to pull it but when I opened my eyes I saw Chaewon using it as a pillow while my other arm rests upon her, I was the first one to wake up goodness, my heart went on rage after realising we're just inch away and we're actually cuddling no erase tjat I hate cuddles.

'cuddling? No I'm unconscious, it won't happen even if I'm awake I won't cuddle with her, I won't even let her touch me but why am I even giving excuses' I slowly removed my arms but she hugged me tighter 'I guess she's just mistaken me as a pillow yep that's right Hyejoo don't assume' I was about to pull but Yeojin woke up so I pretended to be sleeping.

'Don't go near me don't, don't-' I'm literally sweating although it was completely freezing. I heard footsteps getting but it stopped, I sighed for a moment but Yeojin tried to wake other girls, four of them are already awake so I panicked.

"Look, Olivia and Chaewon are hugging they hate each other right?" I heard one of them.

"Shh quite, let's take a picture of them" I heard Jungeun, carefully taking pictures and I can't complain 'I will kill you'.

They woke other girls who are still sleeping and whispering even though I can hear them, they are laughing as expected Jiwoo is squealing from excitement 'I'm gonna take this as a remembrance' she said looking at the photo they took.

"Aw you missed the fun" Yves said to Yerim who's currently massaging her eyes after getting up from her bed.

"Let’s go down, let's give them a little bit of time" Heejin said.

"I'm such a proud big sis" Jinsol faked cry.

They all left them room yet Chaewon is still sleeping. I finally got up from bed and went to bathroom to clean myself to clear up sometime they might suspect me to be awake the whole time. Geez this is the worst thing ever happened to me. I removed my onesie and wore a plain white oversized shirt.

I headed to the kitchen where they are eating breakfast while talking so loud I could even hear them from afar, they stopped when they noticed me approaching all of them stared at me. 'Weird' I filled a glass of water to drink and sat.

"Morning, enjoyed the cuddles? " I spilled the water I'm drinking because of her statement.

"Ew disgusting, careful" Yves said wiping the water on her arm.

"W-what a-re you talking about?!" I said confidently but I stuttered.

"Nothing" but all of them stared at each other and laughed at once.

"I swear if I found out the reason behind your laughs, I'm gonna break your jaws" I threatened and started eating with them.

"But why are you alone, did you left Chaewon?" Jiwoo asked.

"Yeah right?" Jinsol added.

"She's still sleeping" I responded as I munch my food.

"Oh she's finally awake, Morning Hyejoo's baby" Hyunjin said and we all looked at Chaewon.

"Stop teasing us, it's just that I'm not into girls okay? I'm straight as heck unlike y'all" I fought back.

"You mean straight as a ruler?" Haseul asked

"A bendable one" Vivi added sticking her tongue out of her mouth.

"Whatever, just don't include me on your childish imaginations"I finished my food and started checking my phone.

_____

All of us separated, they all went home including me. My Dad just messaged me that he'll be home in a minute, and my fake brother kept bugging me to do his homework and threatened me that he will bother me inside our school.

"Yah! Hyejoo do it or else I'll hit you"

"Hit me?" I stood in front of him in annoyance.

"Oh come on Hyunsuk, you still got the balls to threaten me despite of your height, even a girl can make you unconscious" He smirked acted to punch me when Dad came.

"Oh Dad, how's your day?" He changed and smiling.

'Great pretender' I whispered.

"Did you said something sis?" he fakely smiled acting like an angel.

"Nothing I said go get me a drink"

"Oh your sister requested you something go get it I'll just to her for a minute okay Hyunsuk?" He smiled at him

He left the room cursing at me in his thoughts.

"How's my sweetie doing when I'm away?" he asked me leaning on my door.

"Fine?"

"I know you're still mad at me but please be considerate and I'm just doing these things for your future"

"Considerate?My future? The hell Dad I could picture myself in future without you and your evil concubine, I'm so done with your selfishness, I didn't requested for another family yet what did you do, you let your ego decide for yourself!"I slapped my table splattering all of my papers.

"I didn't raised a kid like you, you're the black sheep of this family you don't even listen to me I tried to please you but what did you do you're such a disgrace!" He was a about to slap me but he stopped himself realising what he said.

"You're a freaking monster you raised an evil daughter it's not my fault its yours, I never asked for any of these!" I walked out directly to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry sweetie" he tapped the door asking me to go outside.

"Get out of my room!" I shouted.

My tears went down my face, I can't control myself I'm really mad right now I could even kill him if I want to but I don't want Mom to be disappointed. Why do I have to suffer from these things that wasn't even my fault. Maybe they're right I don't deserve to live I'm lucky enough I'm alive.

I went out of the bathroom and tossed myself to my bed, I cried even harder but I refrain from releasing noises, I don't want them to hear me. I buried myself to my pillow and blanket until I sleep.

Exo's Anniversary is approaching
Advance Happy Anniverseesaw Goodmorning gays