XIII

The girls will wrap up the event as the last performance, the whole university will be watching even their seniors meanwhile Hyejoo's team is currently preparing for the stage until they heard their group being mentioned, they quickly went up on the stage and were greeted by a huge audience with loudest cheers, there are banners and water bottles used as lightsticks but one thing that caught their attention when a group of girls raising a banner quoted 'Lesbians love Loona' which is against the school rules, they were embarrassed however , half of them are still proud especially Jiwoo who's smiling widely waving her hands sending kisses being dragged by Jungeun.

Hyejoo spotted his brother at the back stage since he's also a performer. His gaze turned into Hyejoo with a smirk. The music started, Heejin and Jungeun's unit were successful, Hyejoo's unit is in the middle of performance as expected from the crowd they earned squeals and cheers, but one of the light standee fell on Hyejoo's spot, her legs got stucked, all of the students and teachers stood up from their seats, Chaewon immediately went to her partner and called all of their friend she noticed the guy earlier that Hyejoo was looking at but focused on the girl, they tried pushing the thing that made her stumble but it wasn't enough to carry the heavy tower light, school coordinators called the school nurses and every teachers helped until they finally removed it and directly brought Hyejoo inside the school clinic.

______

The girls are waiting for her outside the clinic for about an hour, Hyejoo's legs got injured it looks awful, blood is dripping from the wound while she's screaming from pain. Nurses put a bandage and elevated it, good thing her bone wasn't fractured, she only got a cut and bruises on external but it was painful. It was traumatic scenario for Hyejoo she couldn't respond all of the questions by the teachers her body is still shaking until she slept.

One of the teachers asked the girls to go inside, all of them obeyed they are worried for her, "Does any of you particularly saw what really happened earlier?" the nurse asked.

"We are focused on the performance earlier we didn't noticed something" Vivi responded.

"even our unit, none of us are aware" Yves said worriedness could be seen on her face.

"Earlier-" Chaewon hesitated her hands are shaking.

"It's fine continue, we need a witness, we need to find out whether it was an accident or intentional" one of the coordinator asked, she looked at her members she's nervous she might get into trouble after this confession.

She sighed before stating what she noticed on the scene occured earlier.

"There was a guy, staring in our position, I'm not really familiar with but I'm sure he's related to Olivia and had something to do with her then he immediately escaped after the accident" Chaewon confessed.

"He has a mint hair, not so tall, and he has terrifying gaze" giving the descriptions they had the idea of the person she pertaining to.

"Hyunsuk" they said in unison.

"You know him?" Chaewon asked in confusion.

"Yes, and it's her stepbrother" Yves responded looking at Hyejoo's state.

"Thank you girls for your help you may now leave and we already called her parents to pick her up" they all bowed and left the room although none of them wanted to leave the room.