VI

Hyejoo heading back to the dance studio holding a bottle of water and a towel she gathered on her locker. She felt her phone buzzed inside her pocket after receiving a message from someone.

HagSooOld:

Olivia, still remember Jinsol begged yesterday :>>>

godHyejoo:

No, what?

HagSooOld:

Well her sister is already in campus.

godHyejoo:

Wait what?!
Fine I'm going

Hyejoo immediately shoved her phone inside her pocket and headed back. She entered the room revealing the girl earlier dancing to " Eclipse " though she's alone it was still cool because of her flawless moves. After finishing the song, the girl sat and drank water after drying the sweat all over her body.

" Are you perhaps Jinsol's younger sis? " Hyejoo asked crossing her arms waiting for the other girl's response but she got nothing but a long stare.

" Alright then I'm leaving "she turned back.

" Yeah I am, what's your problem with that? "the short girl responded amd stood in front of her.

" Well she just asked for my assistance to teach and guide you since you're new here, don't bother asking I'm not interested helping people I just did this for my friend not yours so shut your mouth and sit your freaking ass there brat " Hyejoo tried to supress her laugh when the shorter one obeyed her.

" Don't be so full of yourself "

" Don't underestimate me shortie " she kneeled onto her lifting ther girl's chin who's crossing her arms.

" I'm Olivia Hye, I've been a dance leader also captain of this school "

The other girl just stared at her getting bored.

" Our practice is every class dismissal and head to the quarters for meeting, I'll just send you the other details for competitions and events "

She just continued explaining how things are being done and teaching her the basics. You can consider this as a tutorial but a bit messy because of their quarrel every time they argue about something that doesn't really matter.

Hyejoo showed different demo dance with different concepts according to the genre type of song. Her expression changes every time the song went to its point and Chaewon was surprised on her amazing skills. She was mesmerised by how cool yet beautiful Hyejoo sway her body with the rhythm and every dynamics of the songs being played it was like she was fangirling over her but when Hyejoo smirked at her she went back into reality and facepalmed herself in her thoughts.

" Enjoyed the view? " Hyejoo asked and smirked again.

" You're not even good "Chaewon replied avoiding contact with her.

_______

The two girls are finally done with their first session though it's half percent introduction and half arguments.