VII

It was early in the morning, where people hates getting up and work. Hyejoo doesn't feel great, her body aches from exhaustion. She did a lot of things these past fews weeks that actually made her feel worse.

She went downstairs meeting the gaze of the people she hates the most, she drank a whole glass of water to feel better but that doesn't seem to work.

She doesn't want to go to school but she doesn't wanted to stay home either.

Meanwhile Chaewon doesn't want to go to school too, being a hard headed girl as usual, being at home is boring as well, so she had no choice but to obey her parents.

She started to clean herself up after a long time of procrastination having arguments in her thoughts. She finally settled herself and went inside the shotgun before Jinsol could get in. The ride didn't took long time to arrive in school.

Morning assembly is currently happening and all students gathered and are in lined standing straight as they were obliged to. All eyes on the two of them as they enter the hall, late comers are at the back with the discipline teachers. Chaewon roamed around her eyes after she being commanded to stand behind the other students she didn't complain though.

The school coordinator board students and school office staffs continued the ceremony, it was almost done until a student disturbed the ongoing event, everyone turned their heads after hearing the loud creak of the doors and a panting student hiding herself and hurriedly find a place. Chaewon looked behind her and spot the student made her unconsciously laughed earning the attention of the discipline staff.

" That's all for today, you may now go back to your respective rooms and have a great day " the head principal ended her speech, students started a chaos pushing everyone on their direction.

________

Hallways and corridors went silent on the contrary of the room, Chaewon and Jinsol are heading to their class with the principal, as they enter the room it was a mess but after noticing them they quickly sat down and shut their mouth.

" Good morning, Madam "all students approached in unison.

" As of today, you will be having a new fellow student, I hope you'll consider her as a good friend and I'm looking forward to it, goodbye " she said and then she left the room with Jinsol heading towards another room.

Chaewon saw two vacant seat near the window sat down beside but her classmates warned her she couldn't do anything since she just got there, she groaned and sat beside the chair. The class turned into a mess again after the short period of silence not until when a student entered the room, everyone went silent again and avoid the gaze of the student who entered, Chaewon was confused by the sudden act of her classmates when she saw the girl and asked one of her seatmates.

" Why are you all quite, is she somewhat part of an org here, or is she a gangster or what, can you enlighten me? " she whispered.

" No, we're just intimidated and no one likes her, students never approached her either " the girl answered.

" Maybe you guys are just terrified, I mean why are you even afraid with that kind of girl " she looked at the girl she's talking to and got startled by the loud pull of chair.

" I can hear both of you " the two girls turned their heads to Hyejoo.

" Uh, Sorry Olivia we didn't mean to " Jiwoo awkwardly smiled and acted natural while Chaewon tried to go near Hyejoo but she was stopped when Jiwoo held her arm to prevent a fight.

Hyejoo rolled her eyes and put her earphones on, everyone gathered their things and continued what they're doing.

________

" Okay class, since this may be the last two weeks of our meeting, we'll be seeing each other for the next two months after this short winter vacation, I'm giving you today a project by pair to be passed after it and I will assign the partners and I won't receive any complains " the professor smiled and started picking the students.

Chaewon gets irritated waiting for her turn she didn't wanted to be paired up with Hyejoo, Jiwoo saw her and giggled showing her gummy smile.

" Miss Kim Minju with Yujin... And for the last pair it will be Park Chaewon and Olivia Hye "

" See even the teacher is scared of her, she didn't even called Olivia with her real name " Jiwoo whispered to Chaewon trying to keep it down so that Hyejoo won't hear her.

Both of them looked at Hyejoo who supposedly paying attention in class but she isn't, instead she's just sketching with her pen.

" And Olivia, follow me "the teacher gestured her to go with her after leaving the room.

_______

Hyejoo's

I followed my prof as I was told, while walking she started talking and asking 'gosh I hate this'

" You're late again " she said and I just continue to follow her keeping myself silent.

" Arr you going to be like that forever? your father is worried about you " and glanced at me.

" Don't mention him "

" Hyejoo-"

" We're not friends "

" Alright Olivia, please be responsible and considerate, pay attention to your failing grades, you're not the student that I've known for a long time " she halt and turned around facing me.

" You can't change yourself alone, I hope you'll find the person who's gonna make you feel important more than you treasure yourself "she tapped my shoulders, I wanted to cry but I pretend to act tough and walked away from her.

While walking, I saw Yves with Jinsol she smiled at me and waved, I did the same and continued. She knows everything happened, she saw it I know she's pitying me with those eyes, It hurts my pride, I don't like it but she's my friend, I hate myself I don't even deserve her. I know one day she'll leave me with my attitude.

My anxiety attacks again, I just went to my seat and I couldn't breathe smoothly I tried to calm myself and took a nap.

_______

Chaewon's

It was lunch time, Jiwoo and I get along quite well though I didn't expect it to happen since I'm an introverted brat while she's an enthusiastic kid.

I saw Olivia, left the room with our prof and Jiwoo already told me that it usually happens and there worse instances I don't why but I love it when she suffers.

Olivia just got back and I noticed her gaze, I don't know why but I felt worried made me wanted to comfort her but I shrugged my thoughts.

She went directly to her place and slept since it was lunch. Jiwoo tapped my shoulder and invited me to go with her and I just followed her.

Why does these ideas only appear during late night usually at this hour. Geez sorry I ain't perfect my grammar is the chaos itself the story is redundant I know sorry for that hehe.