IX

It was the day of their performances, art teachers already gathered inside the dance studio all the 3 groups of junior dance clubs are waiting and others briefly practice their group dances.

_______

Finally, after twenty minutes of preparing, the elimination of the group performances has started.

" Hello students, are you all prepared for this? " one of the teachers asked," Yeah " students yelled in return.

Groups started to perform and lot of reactions came out loud cheers and yells can be heard outside studio.

_______

Everyone's performances went smoothly and finally its their turn now. They stood infeont of the teachers, all of their club members cheered and laughed.

" Hello we are sub unit of our club Loona" Yves introduced

The girls went on their position and started to dance, they earned lot of shouts and support to their fellow dancers, Chaewon started to sweat every time Hyejoo gets near her, Yves and Jiwoo also feel the same but they smiled between their dances whenever their eyes met each other.

It was the last part of the dance when they have to face each other, Hyejoo gets nearer and nearer to Chaewon, their faces are few inch away, Chaewon looked onto Hyejoo and met her orbs, she saw it again there are no emotions coming out from her eyes, the smaller girl lost her balance but Hyejoo was fast enough to catch her both of them almost stumble "Careful" Hyejoo said unconsciously, they stand up quickly and bowed down infront.

Chaewon is still shocked from what happened, mostly when she heard what Hyejoo said, she felt her minty flavour breath it made her stiffened for a second by the girl's strange actions. She felt strange from the very start of the performance she couldn't focus but she managed to end the performance as if someone's controlling over her.

The girls congratulated one another and headed back to their locker rooms. Chaewon follows them from behind, she could feel the presence of Hyejoo behind walking alone holding her phone.

She stopped from her tracks and she felt a bumped on her back it was Hyejoo. She turned her head and saw a glaring wolf Chaewon was expecting a word from the girl but she was ignored and left her. She faked a laugh 'Why did I even do that' she thought.

_______

" Well done girls!" Haseul applaud entering their dance room all of them shouting and dancing hilariously.

" We're gonna perform for the culminating event this vacation!!"

" Everyone, let's congratulate Jinsol especially Chaewon!!" the girls cheered and smiling widely except for Hyejoo. The two girls laughed after the recognition they received from the group.

" Let’s have a pyjamas party! "

All of them agreed but Hyejoo rejected crossing both her arms.

" Oh seriously don't be a kill joy Olivia, even for once " all of them stared at her waiting for her response.

" My treat and we'll be celebrating in our house, what do you think? " Heejin placed her arm onto Hyejoo's shoulder trying to convince her.

The younger removed her arm while nodding in forced she couldn't reject everyone jumped and went crazy again Chaewon felt awkward by the situation since she's not that close with them.

" We're going to buy ourselves couple pyjamas we're gonna have some fun and crazy stuff to so later no one can disagree! " Yerim shouted and clung her arm to Yeojin who's smiling with her eyes closed.

Hyejoo was about to complain when Yves blocked her mouth by her hand.

" Okay girls we're settled! "

" Let's go buy cute animal pyjamas! "

Before they plan the sleepover, they tied Hyejoo's arms and put inside her mouth to prevent complains, she sat down at the corner watching the girls, Haseul assigned the partners and the rest that they needed.

Heejin>Hyunjin
Jungeun>Jinsol
Haseul>Vivi
Yerim>Yeojin
Sooyoung>Jiwoo
Olivia>Chaewon

Chaewon was hesistant to complain since she's just a transferee and Hyejoo was struggling at the corner trying to remove her handcuffs but Sooyoung threw coat paddings to her and gestured to be quite. Hyejoo gave up from her situation and just watched them sulking and glaring.

______

They went to a mall and entered by pairs all of them are linking arms except for one couple, the two were a meter away from each other.

Everyone's making fun every stuff they see they passed by, all of them are currently looking for the animal. " Find one that reminds you your pair alright?!" they separated from each other and started finding pyjamas.

Chaewon noticed a wolf onesie near the kids section it reminds her of Hyejoo and bought it, while Hyejoo found a butterfly one.

The two went to the cashier at the same time, they fought who got first when they arrived. Hyejoo won and teased the older.

" Why did you even bought butterfly? " Chaewon asked crossing her arms.

" Because you're small and why did you bought a wolf one though " she said leaving Chaewon stomping her feet from anger.

" Yah Olivia Hye! "

Might delete this soon