XVIII

Chaewon's

"Yah! Park Chaewon someone has a crush on you!" One of my classmates shouted catching her breath, she was panting heavily after she ran from our room. Our eyes widened after hearing her.

"Really?!" Jiwoo shouted.

"Yes, he even left a gift on your desk!"

"We're inside the library girls quiet" the librarian scoffed.

She repeated it again but she whispered this time.

"What?!" All of them shouted in silence. In a couple of seconds they vanished, except me and Olivia. Yerim and Jungeun were leading as if they're the one who received the gift.

"Let's follow them, they might cause trouble after this" I supported her balance and started to walk.

I'm still wondering who would give me a gift until we finally arrived inside our classroom.

All of our friends were in circle until they noticed us and acted natural, they're bunch of weirdoes. I saw something on top of my desk with a note "Fighting!" I took a glance everywhere hoping to find the person who gave but no one seems suspicious.

"There's only four guys inside my head" Jiwoo stated.

"Yeah that's what I'm thinking too" Jungeun agreed.

"I never thought that brain doesn't function" Hyunjin fussed making Jungeun glare.

"First, Lucas the flirt" But Vivi and Haseul shook their heads in response.

"Renjun?" Yeojin crossed her arms.
"He's too pure"

"Junghwan?"
"He's a kid, don't make Chae a pedo" I slapped them after hearing that.

"Daniel?"
"Too old"
"He's cute though"

"Then who else would give this to you?" Heejin blurted out.

"Hyunsuk?"
"Wtf no!" I glared at them suggesting possible names.

"You know I'm dumb but I ain't stupid"
"And what's the difference with that?"
"I'm dumb you're stupid"

"Y'all just make things even more complicated guys stop" Yves refrained the girls.

"Yah we're just helping!" With that, they started throwing words to each other and debated, I carefully stared at the gift and saw familiar penmanship.

"I guess it's Felix"
"Felix? There's no such name here in school he's from other university remember?"

"She's insane"

All of them laughed at Jiwoo after she said it.

"Maybe from a friend!" I said.

"jUsT a FriEnd hUh" They mocked.

"What if it's Hyejoo" Hyunjin pointed at the girl who's struggling to stand straight.

"No way" She refused I kinda felt a pain after I heard her statement.

"We're gonna find your prince charming soon princess" Jiwoo and Jungeun linked arms with Yerim.

"This is ridiculous" I said.

"This is hilarious" Jiwoo spatted.

"You're ridiculous Kim Jiwoo" Jungeun replied dragging her out of the room.

"Yah!!!"

"What's with them?" I asked.

"Nah, they're natural born idiots" Haseul sighed tired of being with them for years.

"What's with the deep sigh, it's not like you're carrying the whole world" Hyunjin replied.

"Yes because you're my world" all of us gave her a disgust look after her statement.

"Cringe" Heejin falsely vomit.

"Back to our topic, aren't we going to find the person behind this Chae?" Yeojin asked.

"It's not like he's a culprit or did something illegal" I replied.

"Why not? I mean you're single"

"I'll think about it and besides if that person secretly admires me he'll do something right for us to catch the person" I said seriously.

"You're interested admit it"
"Nevermind prof will be here in a minute let's just discuss this later" Haseul reminded and left the room.

_______

I still wonder the person behind this, I've been staring at the gift on top of my desk the entire subject, I glanced at Hyejoo but she seems not interested in class either she's just staring at the window beside her playing with her pen.

For some reason I wanted this person to be Hyejoo but she's not that kind of person who'll do this thing, I got startled when she suddenly turned around and caught me staring at her, 'this is embarrassing' I immediately diverted my gaze infront to avoid contact with her I felt a sudden heat rushed on my cheeks.

Kidding peace out