XVII

The vacation is over, all of the girls heard about the issue happened few weeks ago, they were disappointed by the fact that the two girls kept it secret between them however, they just understood the situation.

Hyejoo, Yves, Jungeun and Jinsol are inside the cafeteria the rest are in library.

"It wasn't the first time she helped you" Yves told Hyejoo who's eating her food.

"Yes! And you wouldn't believe that you actually met her before!"

"Really? how did you even know when you just got here months ago? "

"Have you forgotten who changed your clothes during their party?" Yves reminded her pointing at Jinsol, She almost choked on her food after remembering how ridiculous that moment was.

"I-it was h-her?!" she said stuttering the girls just nodded.

"Also a year ago we had short winter vacation here, apparently my sister saw you being followed by men and you look sick that time you lost you consciousness, so she helped you"

"You may not remember her since she had blonde hair before technically she knew it already when I told her about it but I don't know what's gotten to her for keeping it from you"

"soulmates" Yves kicked Hyejoo completely forgetting about her injury.

"AaaAaaaa bitch!" she screamed while Yves gesturing sorry.

"Still don't believe us crippled goth?" Yves said wriggling her eyebrows.

"Let's go limp" Jungeun mocked.

The three earned a hit from the youngest. They headed to their other friends who were in the library.

______

Hyejoo's

Did I heard it right? we already met yet she didn't even told me about it. She was blonde before and I had blurry vision before that's why I didn't recognised her. But why didn't she tell me?

Yves shook her hands infront of me, I was staring somewhere for about couple of minutes "Hyejoo to Earth" she said getting my attention.

"You were drooling" I wiped my face but there was nothing.

"Shut it" I said glaring at them.

"Where you lookin' at?" Jungeun asked finding the person I'm staring at.

Her mouth formed an 'O' after looking at Chaewon searching for a book. "I smell something"

"We're in the library" I replied.

"Someone is denial" we all looked at her, Yves got her idea, I also knew what they're up to and I'm not buying it.

"Quiet, we're in library girls" the librarian approached.

I left them and pretended to find a book, I decided to look around and find something entertaining. I roamed around every corner of the library but I found nothing interesting we still enough time before our classes resume.

I was about to leave the shelves when I saw Chaewon tiptoeing, I noticed the book she's reaching for nearly fell on her head she shut her eyes waiting it to hit her luckily I caught it with my hands it was a bit heavy but I successfully blocked her. She turned around to see who did it, she froze on her spot after seeing me, I'm still holding the book while my other arm is supporting my balance towering her.

I was about to give her the book when I suddenly lost my balance and fell on the top of her which made both of us to fall on the ground. She helped me sit at the corner of the shelves thankfully there were no students.

"Are you okay?" She checked my leg and looked up to me.

"I-I'm alright" and diverted my eyes away from her spot.

I can feel her arms and hands touching my injured part though it was fine but not fully healed, it hurts a little but I can feel the pain.

"You got a scratch, where did you get this?"

"Don't mind it, I can handle myself" I can't stare directly into her orbs I might stutter again.

I took a glance to see what she's doing but to my surprise I caught her staring at me when someone interrupted us making all student look at the person made the loud noise.

"Yah! Park Chaewon someone has a crush on you!" One of our classmates shouted panting.

ʷʰᵒ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇᵘᵇ ᶜʳⁱⁱ '^´

I miss hanging out with my bandmates, I really hope this will end soon