last

Chaewon is currently waiting at the exact rooftop where they used to meet, as usual,  she arrived earlier, she had her thoughts about what will happen after this event.

Numerous time she convinced herself that she's ready but she isn't, she sat on a bench trying to calm herself from overthinking, her eyes were closed while her hair is dancing along with the wind, she took a deep breath.

The supposedly blue hue above created faint thunders and cold wind, it'll rain anytime soon, it's getting darker and darker.

She finally heard footsteps approaching the door behind her, you can clearly hear the sound in every step of the stairs, slowly coming up, it's getting near as her heart pounds rapidly along with it, the silence of the entire campus makes her more nervous.

" Calm yourself, whatever happens, happens " she tried to contain herself from being nervous.

Finally, the door opened, yet she's still facing the opposite side of the stairs.

Loud sounds of the footsteps slowly fade away as it approaches her.

" Chae... " a deep whisper voice broke the long silence.

Her body couldn't respond to what her brain says, she's afraid of whatever she does she'll regret it.

" You can face me now "

" I'm sorry I didn't hear you " she finally turned revealing Jaemin who's smiling brightly to him, how could she reject someone genuine.

" It's fine, sorry I took long to arrive " he tried to go near her but she stopped him.

" Wait, stay there " she gestured.

" Alright," he smiled even brightly, while Chaewon felt guilty about what she's doing.

" I know you're not ready " he chuckled.

" You think so? " Chaewon couldn't smile even a bit.

" Yeah, it was obvious "

" I'm sorry "

" No you don't have to, I'm the one who made you feel pressured, I don't prefer to force you or something " he beamed genuinely and hugged Chaewon for a minute and she did the same.

Both of them are just standing embracing each other.

" I know you like someone else and I'm not gonna make you yield your own happiness knowing that you're suffering, I love you that's why I'm letting you do whatever makes you delighted "

" Thank you for being honest " Chaewon felt guilty from what she just heard, he doesn't deserve any of these.

" I'm happy for you " he pats her head and left the building, while she stayed there still trying to sink everything happened.

" He let me, I chose someone that doesn't even like me "

A thunder left a loud noise-making her startled and terrified. She decided to come down when she heard someone going up.

" Chae...won " she heard a panting voice catching her breath from the exhausting rush.

" Am I too late? " Chaewon widened her eyes after she saw Hyejoo's appearance in front of her with messy hair and uniform.

The clouds finally began to rain, both of them are getting soaked yet they're still facing each other.

" W-What do you mean? " she asked covering her head from the rain.