VIII

All classes had been dismissed, students headed to their clubs and organisations while others went home already. The school cafe and main field are crowded by students.

For some organisations it's not necessarily to be on time during practices they don't require students to arrive early unless there's a competition or event to be held. Meanwhile Hyejoo's dance club are done with their individual and personal stretching, sub leaders are listening to songs that might be part of their usual required dance videos. Every week they group themselves into 3 groups sometimes pair up.

The dance club are separated into 3 groups, Loona, Izone and Seventeen the three groups are part of junior levels while the senior has 5 groups . Loona has the only one vacant position left that's why Chaewon got in.

Yves introduced the siblings, everyone welcomed both of them, all the girls already introduced their names as well and started talking with the two, while waiting for the last member to arrive all of them are minding their own businesses.

" Jinsol, you studied here before right? " Chaewon asked her sister who's fixing her bangs facing the mirror.

Jinsol nodded and looked at her lifting her eyebrow.

" Why did you asked? "

" Nothing, nothing "

They were disturbed by the sudden open of the door revealing Hyejoo wearing a plain black shirt tucked in a black pants with white shoes, all waved at her but she remains straight face.

" Here's the demon " Yves shouted.

The raven haired girl tied her hair in a loose pony tail and started stretching. Members are now complete and continued.

Yves and Hyejoo are the dance leaders while Heejin and Yerim are sub leaders, they devided and assigned a song to every group, they have to perform it after 2 hours and they gave them 1 day practice for the actual performance. First group consists Hyejoo, Yves, Chaewon and Jiwoo, second group are Yerim, Jungeun, Jinsol and Yeojin, third are Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul and Vivi. The girls formed into circles and started giving their suggestions and come up with steps regarding their parts.

_______

" Jiwoo, you can sit beside me you know, I won't eat you " Yves pat her side while holding a phone with earphones, Jiwoo sat down and put the other half of earphone onto her listening to the song. Hyejoo saw it and groaned she didn't want to share with Chaewon obviously but she can't complain everyone's busy with their activity.

" Aren't you gonna share that to me? " Chaewon nagged.

Hyejoo threw the phone to Chaewon and sat down, " I'll just listen to it later, go ahead first "

" Acting like a kid aren't we?" Yves teased the two girls in front of them Jiwoo just laughed along.

" You're gonna shut your mouth or I'm gonna do it "

" Chill Olivia, you should share now we only have enough time don't waste it " Jiwoo blurted

" I'm gonna take your ass off here or you'll share with her " Yves threatened, Hyejoo obeyed her instantly she laughed at the younger girl she didn't expect Hyejoo to do it without fighting back.

Both of the youngest in their group are looking opposite side sharing earphones listening to the song, they felt warm in the middle of cold afternoon inside a studio but the two avoided each other's presence.

" Since we got the song Attention, we'll be pairing and exchanging partners during the dance."

Jiwoo and Chaewon got nervous and shy due to amount of skinship during the choreography while the two leaders acted professionally throughout the song

Things went fast, the girls suggested some steps for the parts of the songs and polished it they started to dance in sync though it wasn't easy they managed to complete the whole song.

They were the 2nd group to finish since there are lot of quarrels while creating choreography.