IV

A silver haired girl approached a drunk wasted girl lying on the floor it somehow made the girl felt concerned for a second. It didn't took her a minute after help her she seems familiar to her but she's different from her friends and relatives she's nothing but a stranger to her. She got intimidated by the look of the raven haired girl, she couldn't deny the beauty of the girl despite of the great darkness when she stared at her for a moment after realising she's scanning a body of the girl.

Her sister asked her to help the girl but she's too tall and heavy for her petite body enough to support the girl leading on the said room she was asked to. After trying to carry the girl for the nth time she successfully lifted her up causing them to stumble. She got irritated but she was given an exchanged promise by her sister and its an assignment to accomplish since its a friend of her dumb sister.

_______

It was a horrible thing for her to help strangers but she didn't seem to csre for her perceptions it was like she was being enchanted by the girl. The girl opened the door revealing a room for a single person. She carefully placed the girl om the bed and fixed her clothes, she was about to leave the room when she remembered she was also asked to change the clothes of the stranger. '" Okay what the actual----" she almost cursed amd stomped her feet on the ground slightly to prevent the girl get woken up by her frustration.

She hesitated to remove the girl's top and she was stood there agape but nothing came out of of her mouth it was astonished revealing her perfectly toned body and in conclusion she felt like taking advantage with a complete stranger dhe hurriedly change the clothes while sweating a lot from embarrassment and temptation then she left the room as soon as possible by thought of the girl would be awake anytime by now.

After entering her private room, the scent of the woman is still lingering on her she blushed as she remember the other girl's amazing and cool aura. It was unusual for her to act like that she felt butterflies every now and then as if she wanted to come back and cuddle with her. However, it never crossed her mind loving a woman but she's different to her.

For the first time she wanted to make efforts and commit but it's strange for her to seek over someone that doesn't even know her existence.

The petite woman just let her body to fall on the bed after being a gay over a stranger at the same time it was a girl. It didn't took long for her to sleep hoping that they would met in her dream and completely went to her dreamland.

Should I continue??