III

Hyejoo's

" Son Hyejoo! " Yves shouted almost dropping my phone from the toilet I was actually in bathroom playing games so that my brother won't disturb me.

" Bitch, I'm in just wait and sit your freaking ass before I slap you with my holy hand "

" Be quick and make sure to dress nice! "

" Girl I'm always fashionable unlike you old hag and be quite I'll kill you before my parents do "

I wore a black crop top under puffy jacket and a skirt with fitted black ripped jeans. I just let my hair down and put thick eyeliner and crimson red lipstick.

" You look like the vocalist of MCR band you know " Yves giggled revealing her gummy smile I just rolled my eyes on her statement.

" Whatever let's go " we silently snuck on my bedroom's window leaving the house immediately before my parents caught us.

_______

We parked infront of the club hotel we got invited to, hearing a loud noise coming from the party and loud cheers from drunk people that already lost their sane caused by liquors. We were greeted by the staffs and led us to the party hall. We're already inside, some are already wasted, freaks making out in corners, fags dancing like crazy and especially the pervert and flirty ones catcalling us.

I was startled when Yves tapped my shoulders " Yah, Jinsol is here " I furrowed my eyebrows trying to find her.

" Bitch it's her! " pointing the girl beside her, I widened my eyes from the sight I saw, I literally didn't recognised her based on her new look which is stunning, they laughed at me looking like an idiot.

" Oh! Sorry! " " It's fine, even Yves didn't recognised me at first  " she laughed.

" It's too dark in here anyway, how's life" I asked.

" Oh right! Yeah uhm well technically our parents decided to get back here and also transfer in our old school with my sibling "

" By the way, where's Chaewon?? " Yves butted between our conversation.

" That brat, she's not here but only few rooms away from this hall I'm sure she's whining right now  "

" Yves, since you're in the dance club can you guide my sister she currently applied on that class  " Jinsol asked after drinking her glass of wine.

" I don't think if I can help her I'm also busy right now but Olivia can help her!  " looking at me while smirking.

" Uh no  " I refused crossing both my hands but Jinsol kept pouty and using puppy eyes.

" Fine, stop with your disgusting aegyos " I pushed her head while smiling.

" I'll catch up with you two later I'm just going to accompany some guest arriving see you later " she turned her back leaving the two of us.

" Anyway, I'm just going to lounge and get us drinks  " I look at the lounge and saw a cute girl.

" Enough with excuses I know you're just gonna hit with some girls, don't drink too much I don't want a nuisance " I said shooing her.

'Alright Hyejoo you're finally alone again what's your plan now' I sighed at the thought.

______

It's currently 3 in the morning but the party is still on going people kept arriving some already left. Drinking the another glass of liquor makes my head hurt and feel bit dizziness csusing me to almost fall on the ground but I felt a pair of arms catching me.

" Hey there miss " A man smirked at me after helping me I shove him and just thank him for helping me.

" Would you mind if I borrow some precious time of yours? " I faked a laugh.

" Thanks but I'm not into boys " I left him with his mouth agape.

' Well you thought I don't have feelings tho'

I stared at the fancy ceiling my body is tired and feels heavy I just wanna go home, I took a peak where Yves is currently sitting but she's still talking to a girl with bangs smiling widely makes me wanna remove their teeth.

My sight started to blurry and my body felt nothing but numb, I can't hear anything flashes of lights anywhere causes my head to hurt even more. I feel like I'm drowning but I like this feeling.

I felt nothing just like a dead body waiting its turn to burry on its own grave, but there is no existence of comfort like what coffins give.

For the last thought I felt sad for nothing.

I finally fell in a deep slumber.