X

The girls arrived at Heejin's place it was huge enough to make them surprised.

"Yves and Olivia went here already right?" Vivi asked, the younger just nodded in response.

" Woah cool" Yerim whispered to herself.

" Never thought you have a mansion " Jungeun said while looking around.

"What do you expect from a goddess?" Hyunjin blurted made Heejin blush all the girls squealed from romantic and cheesy line the other girl uttered.

" Hey lovebirds just marry each other " Jiwoo said as she playfully push the said couple.

" It was never mine in the first place, but soon." Heejin giggled.

They were welcomed by a huge door with bright porcelains beside it after entering the sala there's a huge chandelier. Heejin took the girls for a short tour inside and outside her house. Finally Hyejoo's favorite part of the house, the game and tv room. All of their eyes sparkle when they got inside the room with neon lights that gives light to the dark room, they sat on a comfy couch while Hyejoo started playing with Yerim.

_______

It's nearly evening, all of them are busy playing and watching movies.

" We will sleep on the guestrooms we can fit there it has 6 beds with 2 people capacity " Heejin

" You look like a hotel owner now " Yerim teased.

" Not bad " Yeojin said as she munch gummies she bought at the mall.

" What do you mean not bad dumbass"

" Stop fighting and change your clothes now we're gonna start " Haseul calming the girls.

" Alright Hubby " Vivi winked.

" Cringe" Yeojin acted puking.

" We stan confident gay " Yerim added.

______

" You look funny guys " Heejin almost choke from laughing her ass off.

" Our frog is cute uwu " Yerim excitedly pointing Yeojin who's struggling wearing the onesie Yerim bought for her.

The girls went silent when Hyejoo appeared wearing a wolf onesie her face turn into frown seeing their reactions, this is the first time they saw her being cute. Hyejoo rolled her eyes and pretended to remove.

" Noooo!" everyone said in unison.

" You look cute " Heejin complemented earning soft smack from the wolf.

Everyone laughed after they saw Jinsol "You look ridiculous" she pouted after hearing that and started teasing each other being ugly.

" I thought this sleepover would be a cute kids' party but turns out to be an ugly animal zoo and I'm the owner " Yves looking like a dying swan laughing because of her sight.

" Shut up oldie, just flap your wings until you lost your feathers "

" Chaewon when are you going to come out, its been ages " Jinsol asked her sister.

Chaewon finally went outside the bathroom wearing a butterfly onesie with tiny wings all of them teased her for being cute.

" Fly like a butterfly "Jiwoo sang while acting like a flying butterfly .

" Penguins don't fly " Jiwoo pouted and crossed her arms and sat on the floor.

______

" Guys! Wanna play bottle game?? " Jinsol suggested in excitement.

" Yeah "
" Sure "
" Of course!"

All of them agreed and Hyejoo still playing the arcade game head phones on. Yves disturb the girl from concentration and pulled her.

" Alright, let's get into it! " Jinsol pulled out a bottle inside the plastic.

Jinsol spun the bottle amd it stopped in front of

It landed in front of Hyunjin and Chaewon the girls looked at her and they already knew she got something ridiculous inside her mind.

" Chaewon sit on Olivia's lap for five minutes "

" No I'm out " Chaewon refused.

" My ship just sank what a waste, you look great earlier " Hyunjin sighed pretending to cry.

Hyejoo was sure that Chaewon won't do that.

" Losers don't make first move. " Hyejoo proudly said.

Chaewon heard it, it took her second before deciding whether to do it or not. She didn't want her pride to be hurt so she stood up from her place and went to Hyejoo confidently she earned 'ooh' from her members.

Hyejoo got startled when Chaewon sat on her lap and snaked her arms behind her neck " You're the loser itself " Chaewon whispered made Hyejoo shivers all over her body, she was caught off guard and stiffened, the other girls are just staring and fangirling over them Jiwoo being a gay panic she almost squealed from excitement when Yves squeezed her hands. This is also the first time they saw Hyejoo to blush and frozen.

" Hah! Loser. "Jungeun shouted with her hands on her mouth Vivi was fast enough to cover her mouth. Yves hit her head after that.

Chaewon left Hyejoo, she didn't know where she got the amount of confidence earlier to do that, she sat and covered her face from embarrassment.

" I didn't know you could do that" Jiwoo whispered.

The game resumed until their eyes felt heavy, the other girls decided to sleep and others are judt playing with their phones.

Hyunjin and Heejin are already sleeping the youngest are also went into deep slumber, the oldest are also preparing to sleep while Hyejoo is still awake playing with her phone, she received a message from her father

______

Oldman:
Are you asleep? I'm doing great here I hope you're doing fine. I miss you sweetie take care.

______

She turned off her phone resting her arm on her eyes dhe wanted to cry but she can't, she refrained herself from bursting into tears after reading the message. She tossed herself and she saw Chaewon sleeping peacefully she quickly faced to the other side of the bed her heart beat went fast it was palpitating abnormally.

'Why are you acting like this' she thought. She finally fell asleep, the two girls unconsciously wrapped their arms into each other and embraced tightly.

______

Chaewon was woken up by soft sniffs and saw a figure in front of her she wanted to shout but she can't everyone are sleeping safe and sound. She noticed the younger crying, she assumed she's having a nightmare, " I wonder the reason behind your tears and emotionless orbs of yours " she felt guilty acting bitch to her when she realised Hyejoo needed someone to cry on. She didn't care what will happen in the morning but she embraced the younger and comfort until she finally calm. Chaewon closed her eyes and slept again.

My twitter feed is full of rage I really hate this stupid government,,,,,