XXI

Chaewon's

It's been two weeks since Jaemin started dropping me in our house, and ask me out during dismissal. I really appreciate his efforts and it makes me somehow wanted to know more about him. He's such a good person. A perfect man indeed, he has a great background too, I found out that their parents are shareholders of my parents' company.

We started eating together during lunch along with his friends, they're nice too, but I feel like missing something, I never get a chance to hang out with my friends that much.

I'm comfortable when I'm with him, but I feel secure when I'm with Hyejoo, but why am I thinking about her? I should not take for granted Jaemin. He's a nice person, I don't want to be selfish and hurt him, he doesn't deserve it.

" Hey, something's bothering you? " he asked.

" Oh nothing "

" I'll see you later then " he smiled and hugged me. Why do I feel guilty, It's like I'm just playing with him.

" Okay," I smiled back.

I entered our room and saw Hyejoo playing with her phone, I sat on my chair and went near her and leaned my head on her shoulder, she was surprised when I did that but she didn't say anything.

Why do I feel like I need to confirm something, She went stiff when I looked up to her.

" You're busy again with your games "

" What do you need? " there she goes again, her eyes, you can't read them but those dark orbs wanted to convey something that she preferred to be left unsaid.

" Nothing, I'm just bored "

" I mean you can lean on your desk? " she said sarcastically, annoyed?

" You're being a brat again "

" Am I? Sorry "

" I'm just kidding "

" Yeah " it felt awkward after that so I went back on my place.

________

Class dismissal, I'm outside our classroom waiting for Jaemin, I saw Hyejoo passed and patted my shoulders then left right after.

Jaemin messaged me that he can't drop me today so I decided to ask Hyejoo, I ran as fast as I can to reach her directly, I tapped her back then she turned her back in front of me.

" Wanna hang out? "

" Aren't you going with Jaemin? "

" He said something urgent came up since I have nothing to do, can you accompany me? " I asked hoping she will accept.

" Sure " I felt excited and happy.

We started walking and left the campus, I felt happy even though we're just walking side by side and not talking, I feel things that I couldn't feel when I'm with Jaemin.

I was startled when she held my hand after a car almost hit me.

" Careful " she said not letting go of my hand, then I held back.

" You want some ice cream? My treat " I said.

" Not gonna refuse " she giggled.

" Are you gonna answer Jaemin if he asked you to be his girlfriend? " she asked out of nowhere.

" Why did you asked? "

" Ofcourse I'm your friend, just curious you know, dummy " she laughed and let go of my hands, yeah she's right just friends.

" I don't know, maybe? I can't just ditch him after months of efforts and being sincere person " she giggled.

" I'm glad you found the person you wanted to be with " I felt my heart sank after hering those words from her, why am I even expecting, ofcourse she would be happy if her friends found their partner.

" Yeah, thanks " I wanted to cry but I can't, I wanted to run away from these things.

I couldn't believe I'm saying these things, I'm not even honest, is this a punishment? I don't want to suffer anymore.

" Let's meet at the rooftop tomorrow ^^ "

I received a messaged from Jaemin, Hyejoo also saw it and smiled at me.

I'm gonna end this peeps but on the next chapter,,,, stay tuned on disney chanyeol