Natalie✨

Today is my second day of helping Isaiah with his work. At this point I not afraid of what he says or do to because at the end of the day he needs me. And deep down as much as he would like to deny it. He knows he do.

I walked to the library where Mrs. Olivia has shown me last time and waited for Isaiah to come. Last time I was here we didn't get to do anything but argue with each other.

Hopefully today we can get somewhere because if not then this is just a waist of time not only for me but for him as well.

I looked around the library and saw that they had a lot of historical books. Maybe his grandfather was into history. Can't relate not much of an interest to me.

I swear from the looks of it they have everything. I looked up to see on of my favorite writers. I got on the latter which was still no help. On my tippy toes I reached to the book of my interest. Some how it was heavier than expected that I started to fall back but landed in a pair of buff and strong arms.

I looked up to see Isaiah caught me from falling on the floor. Now I might be a put a little because I almost died but I could have sworn I saw concern in his eyes.

"Next time watch what you grab." He said as he let me down and gave me a nod of saying your welcome.

"Thanks."

I walked over to the table and saw he had his books and paper.

"Ok. What is the hardest subject for you at this very moment?"

"PreCal and Spanish 2."

"Spanish?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. You making it seem like that shit is easy."

"I mean yes. It is."

"Well then you speak it."

"¿Por qué mierda tienes que ser un idiota?"
(Why the fuck you got to be such a dickhead?)

"Did you just curse at me?"

"Oh so you do know the language. How come you don't speak it?"

"First off. My maiden languages are German and Italian. I learn English when I moved here a few years back. I never knew how to speak Spanish like my mother. She's the one who knows all that stuff. The only thing I know how to do is understand what your saying. Now speaking that's a whole another situation." He said as he leaned back in his chair.

"Well I will get you to speak this language before you know it. At least you will understand what I'm saying comprende?"

He scoffed while laughing shaking his head.

"First will learn PreCal since you clearly have a 49% in the class."

"How did you know that?"

"I know my students." I said as I turned a page in my tutorial book for Calculus to make an example.

_________

"It's now 5:40 I have to leave now. But I would like you to continue to review all our work and when I come back tomorrow I'll have more examples for you to go over." I said as I packed my belongings up.

Isaiah nodded his head as he continued to write his last problem down.

I walked away to the kitchen saying good night to Olivia receiving my check.

"Night Natalie. See you tomorrow." She hugged me and she turned back to finish fixing dinner.

After I left their house I went straight to dance practice because If I would have drove to my place I would have been extremely late.

Once I got there i headed straight for the locker room to change into my black leotard and burgundy leggings with my dance shoes. I had tide my hair up in a pinned down bun and stretched.

"Alright ladies we're bout to go over 'Hoppípolla' Sigur Rós. Get in your positions."

_________

"Good job. Natalie can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Yes coach?"

"I hope you have your solo together for the audience at D.A. correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good because I'm counting on you to be part of the top five that get in. I have no doubt that you can do it. But I need to you stay focus and extend everything especially in the 'Bellas Lullaby'. Good practice."

"Thank you coach." I smiled as I walked away happily.

I can't believe my coach just gave me a compliment and a open spot for D.A. I just hope I do not get stage fright.