Isaiah

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE. GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled towards Lillian.

How could she think I would not found out about her cheating on me? She left her phone unlocked and some guy name Ryan text her and was like when we go hit if off again.

She had the nerve to tell me that it was her cousin. I almost smacked the shit out of her for sounding dumb. No nigga just ask a question like that unless you slept with them.

Then the idiot had texted her ass again saying 'Baby i need you'.
Cousin my ass. I was over it that i threw her phone across the room from me putting my hands her.

"Baby i'm sorry please." she said trying to kiss me with them fake tears trying to come." I'd didn't mean it. It meant nothing."

"Apparently it did if it's not the first time you slept with somebody else again." I told her as I pushed her away before giving her a last chance to do so.

Yes. Lillian has cheated on me more than enough times for anybody to break up with her. And yet I still took her back. It's like an addiction you try to get rid of but you just can't.

"Isaiah I'm sorry it won't happen again." She said as her tears are coming down her face.

I could careless. I've heard it all before.

"Lillian you got 3 seconds to get the fuck out my damn house or it will not be a pretty night for you. We're fucking done. Get out." I told her sending her chills through her body.

She rushed out. Grabbing her things, leaving the house. And what's really fucking me up is she wants to fucking question me about being loyal and cheating on her ass when she go out of town. Just because I should just to the damn shit to making it true.

I was in my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and got out of the bed where I was very comfortable at and where I made appease with.

All I know is it better not be that hoe cause i might just put my hands on her to send a message that i don't want her. I looked outside and it's pitch dark. And at that it's raining like shit outside.

I know the fuck she not bout to ask me to drop her off in this kind of weather?

"Look Lilian if you don't get the fuck off my property i will-" I said as I beganed to open the door and someone else standing there. "Natalie?"

She looked up at me and I saw that her eyes was red from crying. Looked outside and saw no car in the driveway.

Did she walk here?

I let her come in and she stood by the door not moving.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

No response.

I looked her and she she's all soaked from the rain. She looked from the ground to my face seeing that i'm not in the mood.

"I-I'm s-sorry." she said in more of a whisper trying to walk away.

"No. I thought you were somebody else?" I chuckled nervous scratching my head. I thought a smile would appear on her face but it didn't.

Instead she started crying. For some reason I hate seeing her like this and it made me upset.

I don't like seeing her cry or mad. I went over to her to comfort her.

I didn't care that she was soaked like a water puddle because all that matter to me at that moment was to make sure that she was safe.

And if she wasn't safe anywhere else she was safe with me.

"It's okay." I said as I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.