Isaiah

Me and Natalie have been living together for quite some time now. It took me a while to convince her to come live with me but I eventually did. I have been working under my father ever since graduation.

He's a different breed vs when he's at home. Today I have to go in early and leave town for the weekend because what I didn't know was my dad had another secret business regarding the mafia.

I have no idea how he kept that a secret but he did and now I need to do the same. Natalie has no idea. She assumes just like everyone else I just work in Thompson's Incorporation.

I didn't want to go but I had to because there are some people after my father and I have to make sure everything's handle. Dejon work along with me, but I prefer he doesn't since he has a family to take care of, but he wouldn't budge.

"You leaving now?" Sleepy Natalie said.

"Yeah." I sat back on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Can you stay just for a few minutes?" Now she was fully awake.

She came up and kissed me. Man her lips taste amazing. She wore a silk satin night gown. She smelt good as always. She started to take my suit jacket off and got on top of me.

"I thought you were on your period."

She smiled. "I guess I lied."

I laid her back. Now I was on top. I kissed her down to my favorite spot. I saw that she was so wet for me. I smiled and dug in.

I guess I have a few minutes.

—————

I just landed in Italy with Dejon. We walked off the plane and headed into our warehouse. We walk in to see my father and Demis father as well. Along with a lot of guards that are gunned down.

Demi knows about his father working with a mafia and he wanted to be apart of it. But his father said no because he need him to take care of the house if anything goes bad. He was pissed and they kind of stop talking.

"We've encounter that Rebma is getting closer to us. He just shot all of our men down at our club and blew it up. And he left a message said he was looking for you." Demi's father said as he looked at me.

"Me?" I chuckled. Who the hell would want to kill me?

"Yes man. This is their message telling us that they are on our asses and it could be anyone of us next. Until he gets to you."

"Isaiah do you know anyone who could be after you by the name of Rebma?" My father asked me.

"No. I have no idea. If anything it'll be because of the looks." I joked as me and Dejon laughed.

"This is serious. You are going to have to disappear for a while. Until we find this guy."

"What? I can't just disappear on the love of my life."

"Isaiah we have no choice. It's the only way. Just until we find who he is and kill him."

"But that could be months? Years? I can't just leave Natalie." I yelled.

"Isaiah calm—"

"No. Don't tell me to calm down. I'm not like you. I won't leave."

"Isaiah. Chill. Natalie is going to be fine. I'll just have Layla keep her busy and tell her you are going to be here for a while." Dejon spoke.

I know I needed to do this in order to keep Natalie safe. I just don't know what I'll do if I lost her.

"Ok. Just make sure she has someone watching her always. And as for this Rebma guy, once we find him we kill him!"