Natalie✨

Natalie Hair^^

Today me and my best friends are going over a party at Karlos house.

At first I wasn't with it but I went against what I felt and just did it. As Isaiah say don't think just do.

I took a nice long shower before getting dress in a black skirt set with light sparkles on and wore my black high knee heel boots.

I braided my hair yesterday

I braided my hair yesterday. So I just wrapped two braids behind the rest. Showing off my edges. I wore me some silver hoop earrings and top it my lipgloss.

I looked at myself one more time. I don't really wear make up, so I just made sure my eyebrows look good and wore some eyelashes. I had a change of heart to i switched my hair style and put a bun with a two single braids hanging. Made sure the edges were ok and headed downstairs.

"Ok. Y'all ready?" I asked Jackie and Amber.

"Bout time. I started to think you wasn't coming." Jackie said as she got up.

"Hell I got comfortable on this couch." Amber added.

"Cmon . I'm ready now." I said as I grabbed my black purse and Jackie keys. "I'm driving."

"Oh good. Cause I wanted to finish eating these oatmeal cookie your ma gave us."

I shook my head. Layla was with her boyfriend already there.I closed the door to the house and got in the car and drove off to the party.

___________

We are at the party and the first thing Jackie did was run off to find something to drink.

"Hey Natt. I'll be over there with them." Amber said point to another group of people chattering.

I nodded. Well here I am left alone. I saw Layla dancing with her boyfriend. Then they ran off somewhere. They are really cute. I hope he treats her right.

Then I looked over in the corner and see Isaiah way to close up on some blonde chatting with her. Or at least I thought since I saw them kissing. I was beginning to walk over there when I saw that it was Lillian.