Unknown

|6 months later|

I walked into my warehouse and threw my gun on the table. I was pissed Isaiah was not at his club he usually be whenever he's alone in Italy. It took me along time to find him and now he went back into hiding.

I started to take off my equipment when someone came in. I grabbed my gun. Turnt around ready to fire.

"Woah! It's me baby."

"Oh. I almost shot you."

"Mhm. I heard what happened and I got my guys on him now. He's still here in Italy. No worries you are going to get your revenge." He said as he brushed his lips on mine.

"We are all will get our revenge." I kissed him.

He picked me up ready to take me when one of my men came in.

"Boss good news." He started. I nodded for him to continue. "We've found the girl. I have already have men awaiting to take her."

"Good. Take her and bring her to me!"

This will be good. Now Isaiah has no choice but to come out from hiding. Once he finds out I got something he's most possession about.

Natalie. What a sad time to be pregnant with Isaiahs baby. Which only makes her more valuable to me. I thought as I looked at the different pictures of Natalie of all the places she was in the past six months.

——————

Natalie's POV

It's been six months since I haven't seen Isaiah. I don't know where he is exactly but I really need him. I found I was pregnant just two weeks after he left. I tried my best to reach him but no answer.

Layla told me he was still out doing important business. That he really need to get the client to make his branch grow or something like that. But for some reason I have a bad feeling that something bad might happen to me or him.

I have been feeling like that for the past few months and it haven't gotten any better. But I don't want to stress to much since I have a baby coming along.

I walked into the penthouse and immediately something felt off. I went to turn the alarm off before I put the groceries away. I noticed that all the lights were off and that was weird because I usually never keep all the lights off.

Then I heard a glass break in the back area. Then a shadow was coming towards me. I quickly ran over to the kitchen and grab a knife. But was stopped by someone keeping their hand covered on my month and a gun pointed to my head.

"Drop it now or I'll kill you right here." The voice said.

I let go of the knife and started to breathe heavy. Immediately I was being forced to breathe in a towel. I tried to fight my way out of his gripped when everything went black.