Natalie✨

3 months later

I woke up to be hit with the brightest white light. It was very cool where ever i was. I opened my eyes some more and i was finally able to see clearly. I looked to around and saw that i was in a hospital.

I tried to get up but was connected to multiple IV cords. I saw that i had stitches on my left arm. When i also felt another aching pain come from both my stomach and left leg as well.

I pulled the covers off me quickly trying to remember what happened. When all of a sudden everything came flashing back. Amber and Terrance both tried to kill me and my baby.

My baby?

"Where's my baby?" I felt my stomach and nothing was there.

Did i lose my baby? How could this happen? I lost my one precious little creature all because i couldn't stay strong enough. How could i not be strong? Isaiah will prolly leave for sure since i killed our baby? Many questions and concerns ran through my head as tears rush down my face.

Suddenly the door opened to my room.

"Isaiah?" I questioned lightly as he stood there with a banquet of flowers.

"Your awake? I missed you so much Natalie." Isaiah came rushing over towards me.

I was so confused now. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean i'm awake? I just woke up here." I looked up at Isaiah whose eyes were tired and slightly red.

He's been crying. But why?

"Isaiah what the hell happened? Where's our baby? Did i lose our child?"

"What?! No. Our baby is fine. It's just you have...You have—ugh..."

"I have what?"

"You have been in a coma for bout three months."

"What? A coma? How?"

"After we got to the hospital you had to rushed into immediate care. It took awhile for them to get your pulse. But when the did they also had to do a C section on you so they can save the baby. Since you gave lost so much blood from all the cuts Amber did to you. But right after they took our baby out of you, you went back into failure and lost your heart rate again and before we know it your in a coma."

Wow.

"Well i'm so glad to see you." I hugged him as he kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too. And Natalie i love you do much. And I'm—"

"Don't. I know and it's ok. I love you too Isaiah."

He smiled.

"Now where's my baby?"

"She's."

"She?Its a girl?"

He was now looking at me confused. "Yeah. I thought you knew."

"No. I decided to wait til I have the baby first or when you came home to find out the gender."

"Yeah well Novia is doing much better. She's healthy and safe. She's over at my parents house now."

"Novia? Where'd you get that?" I blushed.

"Not sure, but I wanted something different for our baby. Novia Eilish
Thompson."

"Well at least you know how to come up with some cute names."

"Girl of course who you thought I was." He said changing his tone to feminine.