Natalie ✨

Today I had dance practice. And when I woke up in the morning I completely forgot my car was at Isaiah's house.

Which almost made me late for school and on top of that I had to make up a story telling my parents that I let Layla barrow it.

Which she also got me caught up by asking me where my car was? Thank God my mother didn't hear her when she was in then kitchen.

"So your telling me Isaiah has you're car?" Jackie asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Why don't you guys believe me?"

"Because no offense but he doesn't seem like the person to drive around in no Nissan."

"Whatever." I said as we all got out the car about to head in the school.

"Natalie isn't that's your car? And isn't that Isaiah?" Layla asked as we all looked to our left and see Isaiah just getting out of the car.

I just know damn well that Isaiah did not just get in my car and drive it. I was about to go walked over there and argue with him when I see his car pull up.

I then see Lillian and her cousin get out along with Demi.

"Jeez babe that car is slow as shit. You should have just drove with us. And let Demi drive that thing." I heard her say.

"Well you could have walked." He said as he started to walk over here.

"Whatever." She said as she walked away towards the school.

I swear when he walked towards me it felt as if everything just went in slow motion. Today he wore a black fit with a grey hoodie and black and white vans. With a black cap he wore backwards, phone in one hand and my keys in the other.

He walked up closer to me about to give them to me but I stopped him and looked at my keys. I noticed that I was missing something on it.

"Wheres my black fur bunny Pom Pom keychain at?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He asked leaning one on the car. Staring me down he licked his lips and staring  at mine.

Damn Natalie he trying get you fucked up.

By him just doing that he just made me remember our kiss from last night. And boy did I want a redo.

"M-My b-black keychain that came w-with my set of keys. It looks like a f-fur bunny and it's black."

Damn. Not he got me stuttering now.

"Oh that! It's right here." He said moving his black jacket out the way. It was hooked on his jeans. "I thought it looked nice on me and my fit." He said as he smiled at me.

"So you took it upon yourself to wear my stuff?"I asked and he chuckled while nodding.

"I mean yeah. I look cute don't I?" He asked as he made a girl pose.

I laughed at him. He so stupid.

"Yeah. Just make sure you give it back." I said as I grabbed my keys from him.

"Alright. Catch you later." He said as he walked away with his friends.

"Damn Natalie. Did y'all not just see the sexual tension between them two?" Jackie said looking at Layla and Amber who just arrived on scene.

"Whatever."

"You know I'm really starting to this something is going on between y'all two."

__________

After school

It was only eight o clock when my dance teacher decided to cut practice early because of an emergency.