Isaiah

Six months I haven't seen the love of my life. I haven't seen or heard from her. I haven't touched her. I miss my baby girl.

I've been away for awhile now in hiding at the safe house. I'm only in contact with my father, Demi's father, and Dejon. I was looking out the window when I heard Dejoin walk in.

"Ready?"

"Lets get this over with and find this fucker." I loaded my gun and walked pass him to the truck.

According my father they finally found the source of Rebma locates at a warehouse. So we made our plan two weeks ago and now it's finally about time this idiot die.

"Alright everyone in position?" Demi's father asked through the earpiece.

"Yeah."

"Alright Isaiah's team you can move I got you covered."

We walked in the dark warehouse and spread out to find Rebma and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. Especially once I find out who it is trying to kill me. We walked in deeper and I noticed that something was a bit off.

"Where are the body guards?"Dejon asked.

"I dont know." I walked in forward and walked into a tight string letting a timer go off. I looked to the side and saw 30minutes count down.

"It's a trap. Everybody get out." I yelled as soon as the bodyguards appeared and saw that some of my men where being taken down.

As the fight going on between us and the guards i finally came face to face with a familiar person.

"Terrance?" I questioned ready to shoot.

"Miss me?" He smiled like it was a joke.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for my revenge. Didn't you here? My boss wants you dead so I got to kill you. After all Natalie will be grateful since she know who you really are now."

"Where is Natalie? What did you do?"

"Somewhere in safe keepings." He chuckled only making me aim towards him with a punch to the face. We started fighting back and forth. I was now hitting him in his bloody face in anger trying to get answers.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled.

If anything bad would happened to her I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

"We need to hurry the bomb is going off in 20minutes." Dejon spoke.

"It's too late. She's gone. You'll never find her or the baby." He laughed until he finally passed out.

Baby?

"No. Wake up. Tell me where they are now?" I cried seeing that he was not going to be any help but I needed to find Natalie.

"We have to find Natalie. She's here."

"Are you sure? We only have ten minutes left before that bomb goes off."

"Yes. I'm not leaving with out her."

With that we kept searching until we got into a dark room with a dim light. I saw Natalie siting in the chair tied up looking hopeless. She was bruised up and bleeding for being stabbed. And she was pregnant?!

I rushed over to her to get her out.
"Natalie? Oh my God are you ok? I'm here baby. Look at me. I'm here." I kissed her forehead as I tired to untangle her.

"I-Isa-aiah?" I she whispered lightly.

"Im here." I smiled with joy. Until I heard a gun click.

"Move. Get up now."I heard the feminine familiar voice say.

I turned around to be faced with Amber pointing the gun at me. "Miss me?"

"What the hell are you doing Amber? Why are you doing this?"

She smiled and walked up closer to me as she kept the gun on me. "What do you mean? I did all this for you Isaiah so we can finally be together. So i'm here to give you a chance to come be with me and we can live happily ever after. Don't you want this? I just miss you. I miss my friend."

"Amber? It was a long time of go. That was then. I wasn't the same. Until i met Natalie and she changed me. She made me who i am today and i wouldn't change it for the world. I love her. I love Natalie. I'm sorry." I explained but she didn't understand. She was now in front of me as she started to lower the gun and touch my face.

"No. Y-You can't because i love you. She's nothing. And she wasn't nothing before. I was always there for you before this bitch showed up. I was there for you when your parents almost got a divorce i was there. And your telling me that means nothing to you!" The gun was now back in my face.

"I'm sorry. And i thank you for everything you did but that was a long time ago." I started to walked up to her and she started to back up and shake her head no.

"No. No. You don't love her. You loved me remember that's what you told me before right?"

"As a friend Amber."

"But you said that you loved me." she cried and she walked closer to me.

"i'm sorry Amber, but that was then and i did love you as a friend you were like a sister to me. And i'm sorry that you didn't get them results you wanted but you can't blame Natalie. If anything you should blame me and kill me and not her."

"As a sister? No. I can't let you live i'm sorry but i have to." She raised the gun back up ready to fire. "I'm sorry Isaiah."

And this time i knew she meant it. "Noooo Amber."

click

Oml what do y'all think?
Who do y'all think got shot?

Tell me them thoughts ik it's in that beautiful brain of yours👀🐸☕️...

As always y'all stay safe out here😷

And plz don't forget to check out my new story "A second chance"

xoxo riea❤️