Natalie✨

After prom Isaiah decided to take me home. My best friend Layla became homecoming queen and her boyfriend was homecoming king. Originally it was Lillian and Isaiah but Lillian was at the hospital and Isaiah turned it down.

"So how you been?" Isaiah asked me as we walked to my doorstep.

"I've been ok I guess. I'm going to be a big sister."

"That's awesome."

"How bout you? Get into any college."

"Um. Yeah. Surprisedly I did but I'm planing on working under my dad."

"Oh. That's nice of you."

"Yeah not like I had a choice." He chuckled now looking at me. "You really looked sunning."

I smiled looking down. I was blushing to much. He left my head up and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Man did I miss his lips. I got butterflies every time he bit my lip. We let go and stood in front of each other.

"So. I guess this goodnight." I signed.

"I mean it don't have to be." He said letting his hand travel down my body pulling me closely to his hard partner.

Oh.

I nodded because I knew what he meant and I miss his touch and pleasure he gave me. He picked me up and took us to my room locking the door.

The rest is history.

———————

|two years later|

It's been years of college and it's kicking my ass. I have been studying like crazy. I honestly don't know why I thought it was going to be a breeze. It's six o clock and I'm on my way to me and Isaiah's pent house.

Yes we live together now after he finally convinced me to move in with him. According to Isaiah he didn't want nothing bad to happen to me nor did he want me to be staying in the dorms because it's not safe.  Isaiah works under his father ever since graduation.

As for Layla and Dejon they had a boy name Levi Dejon Blake. Me and Isaiah are the godparents so we always get to see him as well. And I had a brother Aydin Russel Walkins. It's so funny how they were born only a week apart in October 6th and 13th.

But they both dropped out Layla started her own business and Dejon is working with Isaiah under his father's company. Jackie and Demi aren't dating but we all suspect somethings up. No one really see Karlos anymore because he travels a lot and he lives in another country.

My phone began to buzz as I got into the my new car Isaiah gave me for Christmas last year.

"Hello." I answered and no one responded. "Hello.."

Still no answer. I looked at the phone and see it's and unknown number.

"It's not over." The voice said and hung up.

Ok. This is starting to get annoying because this has been happening for the past few months. Isaiah suggest I get a new phone but didn't want to change my baby yet.

I shrug it off and drove home. I walked and sat my stuff down. I see that Dejon, Layla, Jackie and Demi along with Levi is here. They all were in the living room playing the game and talking.