Natalie pt 2✨

"What the hell is going on out here? Natalie! Why are you late? Why is your hair wet? Where the hell were you? Who is this?" My mom said practically yelling at me.

Me and Isaiah backed away from each other fast.

"Mom. This is um...Isaiah." I said smiling nervously not only for me but him as well.

He smiled and said. "Mrs. Walkins its a pleasure to meet you." He said while waving.

She looked back and forth between me and him then said something. By the look of her face I already know what she's probably thinking.

"Mmhm...Isaiah. She's going to have to come in now because shes about to get her ass beat. Y'all just have to to chit chat later after I finish with her ass." And with that she closed the door while pulling me inside the house.

She turned around looking at me, like any other mother would when they mad as hell.

"Where did you go and you better not lie to me little girl?" My mom asked angrily.

"I-I was at a party with my best friends." I said already having tears coming down my face.

(a/n: Anyone out there I know its just not me who does it?)

"Why you crying? It's not like I hit you yet!" My mom said walking up closer to me.

About to smack me but stopped herself.

"Why would you lie to me? You could of told me where you were actually going but instead you lied? And because of that-"

"I'm sorry moma."

"Don't interrupt me little girl. Because you made a decision to lie about where you were going. Give me your phone and your on punishment for..."

She looked at me then at Josh for an answer who just shrugged his shoulders. Then mumbled a week.

"For 2 weeks. So don't even think about hanging out with your friends over the next two weekends. When you get out of school then come straight in this house young lady."

With that I walked up to my room about to slam the door but I remember my mother is in the house.

And I'm not trying to get my ass beat. I sat on the bed mad as hell.

I was having a good time until I got home. Then I heard my iPad vibrate.

I forgot I even had this. A smile was placed on my face when I realized who is was.

Dumbass😒: Are you alive?😬

Me: Lls, yeah for now.

Dumbass😒: Good. What happened?

Me: MY mom just took my phone and grounded me for two weeks.

Dumbass😒: So what you texting on? Wait. You still get punished?😂

Me: Says the one whose about to get everything taken away! My Apple MacBook laptop.

Dumbass😒: Touché. You still get whoppings?

Me: Fuck you!😑

Dumbass😒: Sure. I'm available anytime. Name the place.

Me: Shut up!

Dumbass😒: About earlier I really was just trying to make you feel better.

Dumbass😒: Hoped it work. I really enjoy splashing water on you and stuff. Pretty fun. I liked how your hair was wet and wavy.

Well damn.

Me: Well I didnt enjoy it at all and thanks.

Dumbass😒: That's too bad because I did. You mad baby girl?

I blushed and smiled when he called me baby girl.

Im his baby girl? Woo damn imagine him saying that in person.

Then i was interrupted when my mother called me.

"Natalie don't be slick and get your ass beat. Bring me that iPad!"

What? How did she find out? I put it on mute when he texted me the first time.

Then I realized I connected my iPhone to my iPad.

Fuck!-

Me: Sorry, but I gotta go. Gn

Dumbass😒: Ok. Sleep tight baby girl.

He's making me blush and smile so much. He called me his baby girl.

"Natalie. Now!!" My mom yelled.

"Ughh." I looked at the screen once more before saying goodnight 'baby Zay' to myself.

I got up to give me mother my iPad.

"And while we at it let's talk about this hair being wet and you being with a boy all night?"

Can't this night just end already?

________

Hoped you guys enjoyed?