Natalie✨

Right now me and Isaiah was in tutoring section. I was studying for a test. While he was looking at me.

"Stop staring and more studying." I said trying to snap him out.

"Sorry it's just your so attractive right now." He said staring into my eyes. Making me slightly blush.

"Yeah tell that to your girlfriend. You need to be studying."

Then he closed his book.

"You know what. I'm bored. Let's go do something."

" Isaiah we can't just leave?"

"Yes we can. It's called to get our ass up outta this chair and leave." He said leaning forward with his hands interlocking together.

"We only have an hour left."

"Well i'm not finna sit here for another hour. So what do you say? Let's go somewhere. Plus I know you don't wanna be here as much as I don't."

He's obviously not trying to study or let me. So I guess because I really don't want to be here today.

" I guess." I said as I finally closed my book and putting it away. " How we gonna sneak out?"

I said that because today me and Isaiah are not at his house because his mom didn't trust that he'll actually study while she was gone out the house. So she made us stay after school and had Ms walker watch us until our section is over.

" I got it. You ready?" He said as he grabbed his book bag and told me to start walking out.

He went over to Ms. Walkers and started to distract her while I walk out.

"You know I like they way your eyeshadow blends in on you. It makes you look so much younger." I heard Isaiah say as I walked passed quietly.

I could see from the looks of it that she started to blush. She pushed her glasses up and her chested out looking at him with showing all her teeth.

I shook my head as I headed out.

I waited about five minutes outside by Isaiah's car before he finally came out.

"Took you long enough." I said as he unlocked his car to let me in.

"My bad. She was getting a little flirty." He said in more of a feminine voice. "Alright to where we going?" he asked looking towards me.

"You mean to tell me you did all that complaining in there just to ask me where we was going? I thought you had a plan." I said as I turned towards him.

" I didn't think through this all the way. I just wanted to get out of there. Plus I wasn't sure if you was going say yes." He said as he looked at me and smirked.

I nodded shrugging my shoulders in agreement.

"Let's hit up the mall. Plus you owe me for missing it with my friends last time."

"Ok. Ok. No need to be feisty." He said as he drove off to the mall.

__________

We are at Burberry and I'm looking hard at this bag that's really cute and simple, but the price is just too much for me.

I really want to get it, but I don't think I would have enough money to get right now because I did just spend a lot of money at the other stores getting me a two new pair of shoes, some more shirts, jeans, another wallet, two more jackets, and other female things.

Mmm. Maybe next time.

"Hey you ready?" I asked Isaiah.

"Yeah. What you want to get?"

"Mcdonald's?"

He nodded as we walk over there at the food court.

I ordered my food and was about to paid for mines but was stopped by Isaiah.

"No I got it. You paid for too many things today." he said after he ordered his food then paid.

That's true. He even offered to pay for my things back at the other stores, but I didn't let him. What can I say I like being independent.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

We got our food and sat at a table. We were having a conversation when an elderly couple walk passed us.

"Oh my lord. Henry I don't think I ever saw a more beautiful young couple than these too." The grey haired lady said as she smiled at us.

"Thank you." I heard Isaiah say before looking at me.

"She's a keeper." The older man added.

"Yes she is." Isaiah said as he winked at me with a smile while grabbing my hand.

I believe this was the first time he actually smiled at me without a second thought. I mean usually it's just a smirk or something.

"Well have a nice day."

"You as well." I added.

They walked away. I turned back to face Isaiah and realized his hand was still in mine.

"Um, Isaiah?"

"Mmm?" He said as he looked up from his phone.

"Your hand? Can you move it please?"

He looked at me confused and at our hand placement.

"Oh." he removed his hand and chuckled nervously.

Am i'm seeing him correctly?

Ok.

We left out and headed to the car.

___________

"It was pretty nice hanging out with you today Talia." Isaiah said as he pulled up to my house.

"Even though we were suppose to be studying, but same. And thank you for buying my food."

"No biggy. But you shouldn't have to pay for things when your with me. So this time I'll let it slide." He nodded while staring at me.

"Ok. I'll think on it. So I will see you next Tuesday?"

"Yea or during school on Monday."  he said as I got out the car.

Before I was about to head in the house Isaiah called me.

"Hey Talia what are you doing tomorrow at seven."

"Nothing in mind. You need extra help studying on the weekend?"

He chuckled and said, "You got jokes. Just wondering if you were doing anything."

"Well no Im not doing nothing."

"Good be ready by seven."

"What are we doing?"

"Dont worry about it. Just be ready." He said as he drove away.

Wait is this a date or something? Or is he just trying to hang out? How am I suppose to know what to wear tomorrow?

Ugh Isaiah and his none finishing sentences and thoughts.

"I'm Home!"