Prologue and Cast

An ambassador car stops before Sharma Nivas. The eldest son and the CEO of Sharma and Co.; his wife and their 5-year-old princess gets in.

" Papa I wanted that doll, u promised me u would get me. Please."

"NO! Raghav you are not getting her that. This girl needs to learn to keep her things safe and not destroy them; it was just last week u got her one. Juhi is just two years elder to her yet she is responsible and this one, you are spoiling her. "

"But Leela..."

"Mama Papa, please" she starts with her famous pouting and puppy eyes. Now who can say no to that

" Badi maa get her one, pleaseeee, I promise she won't break that doll; and last time it was an accident." juhi pleaded innocently.

" Till when will you cover for her, Juhi? "

" Till her last breath. After all this little one is our Princess. "

"Bhaiya aap bhi?! " (Bro, you too?!)

"Ok fine, but this is the last chance. "

"Ok Mama, Ruhi promise you and she never breaks her promise," she said in her most innocent and childish voice.

"Ok then let me get her one. "

"Raghav wait, I also need to get some things; I am coming with u."

Juhi, what do u want sweetheart? "

" Badi maa(aunt), I want gulab jamun and nutella. "

"Well then, you get that . We are leaving; and both of u, don't trouble others, especially u Ruhi."

"Ok Mama."

Little did they know that those would be their last words.

And those people who left; never came back alive. After about five hours when all enquiries were cleared and all ceremonies were done, the will of Mr. Sharma was read and it stated that all of the next generations out there had an equal share in his company and properties.

"Now that everything is over Rajeev, its better we split and get our own lives "

"What do u mean by that Ashok? Are you by any chance asking for a partition? "

"Isn't it obvious Raghav, what Ashok is asking for? Now that the will states that every one of us has a share in it; and no more that first son crap. What's wrong in this?"

" Seema didi, is it for this that Bhaiya brought us together under this one roof and provided us with everything? "

" Rajeev, get a life man! Now that he is no more, you need to stop these old school thoughts. I suggest, you get your share, start something of your own; and then we will send that cursed girl to some orphanage. "
P
"ENOUGH DIDI, NOT A WORD AGAINST RUHI. I WOULDN'T TOLERATE THAT. SHE IS MY BHAI 'S DAUGHTER AND I WILL LOOK AFTER HER."

"RAJEEV, GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT; AND WE LEAVE THIS PLACE. ITS NOT GOOD FOR RUHI. " Those words of Neelima were enough for the rest of them to shut off their mouths and Rajeev to feel proud of his wife's decision.

But unknown to them, there were two spectators for this whole drama.

" Dii, am I a cursed child? Is it because of me that Mama Papa is not coming again? I will be a good girl Di.. I will not break my toys, promise."

"No Choti, you are my angel and will always be the same. No matter who says what, I will always be with u, ok? And now, no tears, bade Papa and badi Ma will not like it, ok? "

"ok Di... I love you!"

" I love u too Choti!" that was the moment that Juhi decided to protect her sister no matter what.

But well, it's not in your hands always to protect someone. Knowingly or unknowingly, you're the reason for their pain.

CAST

SHARMA NIVAS 

Ragav Sharma

Late CEO of Sharma and Co. and father of Ruhanika Sharma . A well respected man who believed in joint family system and loved his wife Leela and daughter to death.

Leela Mishra

 A late  business women; a loving mother and a caring sister. She was arranged married to her loving husband Ragav; the alliance happened because of her brother Rajeev who fell in love with Ragav's sister Neelima . 

Rajeev Mishra

CEO of Sharma and Co. Father of Juhitha and foster father of Ruhanika loves his family and vows to protect his daughters from all evils, pampers them. A fun loving family man. Loved his brother- in- law like his own .

Neelima Sharma

Economics professor married to Rajeev; their's was a love marriage. Loves Juhi and Ruhi to death. Mostly calm; but once stern, then there is no going back. Can't withstand anything against her children.

ASHOK

Raghav and neelima and Seema's brother. He is married to Preesha.

SEEMA

Neelima and Ashok's  elder sister

Now about rest of them... It's better you get to know them as the story goes...  

Thank you for giving this story a try... 

The story is been republished If you are a former reader you could definitely go for the re read so that you catch up with the flow till the end.

Do give your precious views, that motivates me further.

hey guys...

how did you like the prologue...

Swipe right and dive in to their lives....

love you lots,

Yours Sreeku