Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance

guys first off all extreamly sorry for the delay, I was bit confused on how to pen this chap, finally put it together...

not an edited version, do ignore the typos and grammatical errors, I will try to edit this and all the last chap by next week..

happy reading

Sid pov

Sitting here before this fire which was burning up all the things poured to it, I was reminiscing about my reasons for being here, before this holy fire. This moment would have been the most awaiting moment for any other person, but not me, I never wanted this. If it was in the past, I would have still been happy, but now, all feel is this burning sensation, like the fire before me.

Flashback 

After being back from office and freshening up, I called bhabhi, After a few rings line went dead, maybe she is busy, but why was she calling me frequently yesterday, I hope things are fine..

After a few moments my phone started ringing and this time it was bhabhi so quickly picked up her call, 

" Haan bhabhi, you called me yesterday anything important..."

" ohh devar ji can't I call you simply, " I heaved a sigh of relief as I realized it was nothing serious.

"bhabhi, that I was just asking.."

" ha ha, I was joking Sid, okay actually, I have been in this bet with your brother, will you please help me win, please..."  are both of then for really, a small smile spread across my face, I am happy for both of them..

" okay bhabhi,  how can I help you?"

" I knew you would help me, see Neil he is ready.." oh was this in speaker

I could hear faint voices 

" okay Sid,you just have to fulfill my small wish, and I win this bet with your brother, now wont you fulfill my wish."

" oh okay..."

" Really, okay all you need to do is, book a ticket from Canada to India and get in the light and land here, that's it so simple.."

" hmm, okay.... wait WHAT.." I heard bhai's laugh from the other side, I think he is taking his revenge for all our childhood pranks now..  

" Bhabhi, you out off all people should know..."

" Please Sid, you told, you will fulfill my wishes... won't you listen to me for once"

" bhabhi, that I ..."

" okay brother, I know you want your own spaces blah blah, and  I am not asking you to leave Canada and come here forever, just come for a week or two week and then you can leave no one will hold you, please..."

"okay I will come..."

" oh god, thank you thank you, your the best brother ever"

I smiled at that, yes I decided to g back to India, why should I suffer just because of her, even I have been missing them..

Little did I know that it would be a permanent stay with lot's of surprises

Soon Tickets where booked and after two days, I reached back to my land India..

Bhai was waiting for me, I quickly hugged him, Indeed being back to your land and family is the best feeling, We moved to the car, I was jet lagged, so my closed own it's own as soon as bhai on the AC...

My eyes opened up as the car came to still, I looked out and then at bhai, I though he would take us to home, but we are in his apartment now, I just had a backpack with me, I was about to carry it when bhai bet me to it, he took my bag as he used to when we were kids, I smiled at the memories, How easy life was back then...