CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES

2 months after the incident

It's a lot of hustle-bustle in our college with the preparations  going on for the upcoming college fest . Well currently we are in a heated discussion on who will be the leads to the drama.

I am between the apparently "most cute" couple of our college, yip guys no points for right guesses, I feel like Pomeranian going on looking from one to another oh god why am I even here!

" Ju where are you lost did you even listen what he was saying " Gayu's voice was enough to get me out of my trance.

" ok what did I say so bad, sis listen I am just saying that I don't know ABCD about acting and I don't want to act. Now what's wrong in this "

Yes, guys, I am in this debate between them, Gayu wants to do the lead were as Roopak bhaiya doesn't feel like doing it and this discussion is going on for past 15 mins. Now were is alley she is the one who brought this topic and had left me with these wild cats. 

For a fact I know Gayu is not keen on doing  the play either.She is doing this to spite  Roopak bhaiya as to take her little sweet revenge For the time he took her for skydiving, For the record my friend here is hella scared of heights, though she was fine after the ride and wanted to do it again I think she wants to make him feel how it does feel when someone blackmails you to do something you don't like.

Now how do I know this? Well this was planned. Now you get why am I acting like a Pomeranian, seems like Gayu's plan is not gone work usually he gives in to all her wishes but what happened today. Why  all of a sudden Gayu is not screaming ,I looked up to see a guilty Gayu smiling sheepishly.

" So Gayu do you want me to do the play for you or just because I wanted to reduce your fear of height haan" Roopak bhaiya asked smirking lightly.

Ok got us...

" So guys since this drama is over and the female lead has failed awfully. Let's get into the real drama now who are gonna be the leads?" alley entered the room with some other guys with her who I think was to be the part of the play. I gave her stern look which meant I will see her later for leaving me alone like this and she in return gave me a sheepish grin.

" well ju how about you do the lead " Gayu suggested

" what why will I do that didn't we decide that I and alley would direct the play " I replied to her stupid suggestion.

" hey I think you are apt for the play since its about a dancer her conflict between her passion and love of her life, Now all of us know that you are an exceptional dancer so yaar why don't you try, and wait you do remember you owe me this " Gayu started her weird persuading methods

"Wait why do I owe you! "

" oh come on ju when you and roop made the crazy plan of skydiving both of you promised me to do anything that I would I ask in return now didn't you? So I am asking you to do the lead play and you are doing so. "

" ya I regret that bad " I gave a glare towards Roopak bhaiya who inturn returned me a sheepish grin, what is with every one and this grin today

" ok I am ready but don't blame if the play doesn't work out "

" yip no worries, now the male lead" alley asked

" How about Neil I think he would do well with the role " Roopak Bhaiya suggested

" but will you think he will be here that day and moreover he is our super senior and I think its better to take someone from our batch or yours so any other suggestions," Adi said

"How about Aravind Bhaiya he would also do well na Roop " gayu asked

"Well I can ask Aravind how about I call him here now if everyone is ok with it"