Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon

hey, guys sorry for the delay I told Monday and today is Wednesday, I don't what had happned with my imagination it's been like those tubelight just going on and off so was bit confused... but now everything is fine.

happy reading( not edited)

Authors pov

Both of them departed from there, pondering upon their soo called honeymoon, while Ruhi went upon to her di's room, Sid went out to his room...

On the way to juhi's room she saw her father in law, he seemed to have come out of Juhi's room On seeing her he paused his track.

Juhi beamed as she saw Ruhi,

" Choti you know what, I and Papa was just talking about you, in fact we where about to come and both of you..."

" But why di? I mean did you need anything" ruhi asked confused.

"Yes I want my sis to go out from this house" Juhi said with a serious expression, and both Ruhi and their Father- in-Law looked confused.

Ruhanika Pov

what the hell is di saying? 

" Oh my god look at you all scared ha ha.... awe my bigi billi( scary cat),ha ha" Di continued with her fits of laughter, ya now a days she is become childish... I think my niece or nephew is gonna be just like me... 

I don't think it's something you need to be proud off- my subconscious taunted

oh hello, I am not degrading myself, What's wrong in me?

I think you should ask that to your husband- my subconscious yet again with extra savage

pchh.. don't remind me about that idiot

" oye madam, where are u lost?," di waved at me and handed me an envelope, I opened them and found 2 tickets to Paris in them...

Wait don't tell me it's what I am thinking, but didn't jiju just...

" What, why are you looking at me like that, I and papa together planned this special gift for my brother and sister,"

" beta, we want you guys to have your privacy and enjoy your moments,  don't know what is got to my son that he has become a workaholic now, What better gift then this," papa side hugged me and gave me a warm smile, and I just put up a fake one and left the room.

Siddhant pov

Uff.... This honeymoon, well I can't say I am completely against this, at least we don't have to pretend to be all lovey-dovey in front of others.

I took out my laptop and decide to work so as to distract myself, But where is this girl, I am hell sure she doesn't want to go anywhere with me, well neither do I but her denial want me to just take off with her.

I was engrossed in my work and suddenly * doom*, my laptop screen in now shut out.

" What on the earth are you doing?" I yelled irritated at her.

She just gave a shrug and handed me an envelope and just went off to washroom.

Did she just ignore me? like seriously, you are gonna pay for it birdie...

I opened the envelope to find tickets to Paris, What is with today and envelope with tickets...

But why the hell did she give me these, Is she planing on going? but then why two tickets?