Chapter-16 The Wedding

HEY GUYS READY FOR THE WEDDING....

HAPPY READING..

Juhi Pov 

I woke up as the sun rays hit me; I turn to the other side but found it empty today, where is choti... it's just 6:00, she rarely wakes up this early. That's when I heard a click sound and I saw Ruhi coming out of the washroom...

and I took my phone and checked out the window and repeated the same..

"Di what are you doing?"

"Oh Choti, I was just checking whether the sun rose from west today..."

"Diiii.."

"Oh, don't blame me you waking up early should be categorised as an activity; once in a blue moon.. seriously why are you up soo early today.."

" Di... tommorow onwards you will not be here to wake me up and save me from mama's scoldings na soo I was practising myself.." 

Oh god, How could I just forget, Today I am getting married, I will leave from here... the thought itself made me feel sad.. who the hell made such rituals, can't the guy come to the girl's home, why it should have been like this... that's when choti suddenly hugged me.

"Di I never planned to do this, but I can't stop myself from crying... I don't know the fact that.. you will not be here to hear my rants... who will I irritate.. di..* sobbing*" this was it now even I am not able to control myself, both of us sobbed in each other's arms..

From the day she came to my world she has been my everything, my little sister, my choti, even when I was in the hostel, at least once in a week both of us used to meet and when she went to Gujarat, it was so difficult for me to leave her; we used to call each other daily... Not that I can not do that now, but again I don't know this tears ain't stopping they just keep flowing.

Ruhi pov

I was sobbing badly in Di's arms... I don't know; I am not usually this emotional but while planning for di's wedding all these years, I never thought of the fact that she would be leaving us, and when reality strikes you it sucks, no it's not time for being this emotional, come on she is not gonna go, to places where you can't contact her just 4 hours from here and two hours from my workplace... and jiju is my bestie come bro now, so no more tears, I quickly wipped them off,

" Di.. why am I even crying when I can barge into your house whenever I want, jiju mujhe uske permission diya hai ( jiju has given me permission for that)... so no more tears, and I think aunty and uncle ( jiju's parents) like me more than you, mein hoon hi aise, no one can, not like me," I winked at her and Di smiled at my antics..

 that's when mama papa entered our room, and then we spent the rest of the time reminiscing our childhood memories, and most of them where embarrassing... I hope Sidhu never get's to know this, he will tease me like hell, but where did he come from... 

Talking to him, is so nice, I share a very different equation with him, which I am not able to define, or let's put it this way I don't want to define... 

because, love, that emotion still feels so foreign...

This is better,

 After our chit chat soon Di was asked to get ready the beauticians arrived, and I set off to get ready myself and also get my sweet sharayu ready... the only problem today is even Badi ma will be here and I have to make sure to not meet her ,I seriously don't want to spoil Di's marriage...

As I got ready in my Saree, wow this does suit me