Chapter 19 Leaving Him

Hey all, sorry for the delay...

( not edited, pls ignore the mistakes)

happy reading

juhi pov

I just sat their thinking about the irony of the situation, just yesterday I was all buckled up on planning a birthday surprise for him and also planning to propose him, but now I am here ready to pack my clothes and leave him for life.

for a fact I know Neil would never let me take such a decision, and even if I try and make him understand the vitality of the situation, he would probably deny, because I know he is not doing it intentionally, he is trying to invest in this relationship, but what they say might be right, once you love someone, then their is no turning back, but then what about me,

What I felt for Aravind was it not love? Now that I access, was it just friendship or....

Now is not the time for that, I know how it feels when you have to go through a break up and if it's through some kind of misunderstanding than it's worse...

I started thinking of ways I could convince Neil,well actually to agitate Neil so that, I could make up a fight and leave him, I wish my life was directed by Ekta kapoor, Now what am I going to do, Who will I ask Ideas for??

After continues thinking, I brought up an Idea, but decided to execute it after two days...

Till then let me treasure this time with him....

" so wifey where are you lost..." 

" aah when did you come, did the meeting get over early..."

" early, sweetheart, time dekho kya huwa hai"( just check the time dear)

" 6:00, ohh god," didn't know how time passed thinking about my life...

" do you want to have  something Neil"

" yes, my wife's time.." he winked at him, What happened to him?

"So, actually I was thinking of taking my wife to a date, What is your quote on that?" why do you have to be so good Neil, can their be anyway that I can stop loving you...

" hmm, well I think it would be better, If you had movie marathon than a date with her.."

" As you wish madam, I will fresh up you think of the movies..."

After a lot of discussion we came down to watch the harry potter series, We talked a lot and slowly he dozed off in my lap, and caressed his hair... I wish I had the power to change destiny Neil, if I had I would have long written our names together....

The next sun shone with my day of getting my plan to action nearing up, if you say I am tensed then it's just an underestimation because I am more than that...

I know I have too leave him, but ye dil hai ki maan hi nahi raha... if he was like those hero's in dark romance books then leaving him would have been so easy but, why neil, why do you love vedika soo much, she is damn lucky to have you...

As I was scrolling through my laptop screen, suddenly a pop up moved me, it was the of the same app gayu suggested, and I opened that up, I wouldn't be here for his birthday, how about just wish him, so I drafted a mail...

dear love,

Confused why I addressed you as love, Neil let me get this straight, I am head over heels for you, don't know when this happened, but what I feel for you is bliss,I know your pissed off with me,but please don't hate me Neil, I love you but I can't expect you too reciprocate the same, I know you like me but have you ever though why you  like me...