Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship

hey guyss, 1k views... thank you soo much I am soo happy, keep supporting me like this..

and do let me know your views through comments..

and sorry in advance this is comparatively a small chapter.. but I wanted it to be like this..

happy reading

Ruhanika Pov

I don't know why am I thinking about that flirto... 

ok ruhi.. take a breath.. and now get to work.

Today is di's Haldi and mehndi... ya both the function are combined together.. and both ours and jiju's family is attending the function at the same hall...

So I will have to see that flirt again... I mean why is he even jiju's bro..

I sighed...

I was dressed in a saree today, ok more like they forced me to wear this.. it's not like I have anything against saree but the thing is, working in saree is no good.. so currently I had a bunch of flowers in my hand and I am trying  to balance myself in this saree.. huff

I felt like someone was staring at me so I turned back, What is he doing here now.. 

ouch.. and I was about to trip.. when..

well did you guys guess, I being in his arms... and then tuje dekha toh yeh jana sanam...

Then let me clear this, my life ain't directed by Karan Johar( A/n yip it's by me dear)

but seeing this fellow laughing his ass off, itna bhi kya hai hassne keliye.. I really think my life is directed by some devil...

Idiot.. first because of him I tripped and how dare he laugh at my face like this, and I tried to get up, key word tried.. I failed miserably and tripped again and this continues for sometime and so did his laugh but then he extended his hand.

Oh beta aja kal bhalaiyi ka zamana nahi hai, now mister Siddhant I will show you how it is to fall,

and I pretended to grab his hand and as soon as he was about to grab them I kicked his knee, making him fall, but he falls over me and now both of us our in an awkward position.

But my, his eyes.. I don't know why I tend to get attracted to that...

Sid pov

I came to the hall as one of the aunty asked me to go with ruhanika to get something from the temple, but the scene I saw was drool worth.

There stood my girl, looking gorgeous in that saree and I smiled at her cute antics to balance herself in that saree..

What Sid when did she become your girl.. Oh god I will go mad.. and you will be the reason for this ruhanika.. as I was contemplating with myself, I saw her trip and kissing the floor, now don't get me wrong but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.. and she was glaring at me as I laughed,

Oh my, this girl looks hot when she is angry.. after a few of her unfruitful attempts, I decided to help her and extended my hand and as she was about to take them; she kicked me and now I was above her, This girl... uff those eyes, I can stare at them for long..

 and we kept looking at eachother, and then my eyes moves to her plump lips.. Oh god they are soo welcoming,

What on the earth Sid, stop looking at her like that, already she thinks you are a flirt which you are but not a pervert stop doing this, and after chiding my brain, which is in ruhi's land now.. 

I slowly moved from her, and so did she, this is so awkward..

"Uhmm woh that actually .." before I could complete she interrupted me

" leave it I have work to do.."

"Beta app dono zameen pe kya kar rahe ho.. Sid I asked you to take ruhi with you to temple, right, what are you doing here"

" chachi mein iske saath kyu jao"

" hey what do you mean by iske saath" I asked her.

"Chup dono, ruhi tum iske saath ja rahi ho aur doon poojari se saman lekhe aa rahe ho, now get started" 

and with that she followed me to my bike and sat on that pouting, Oh ruhanika please stop this, you are making me wild.. stop Sid she is your Bhabhi's sister no misbehaving okay.

with that I started the bike but before taking her to temple I stopped at a peaceful place, where there were just a few people.

"Why are we here"

" I will tell you, first get down"

  Authors pov

Both Ruhi and Sid walked towards an empty bench.

" so ruhanika, I know our start was no better so, can we start as fresh.. I am Siddhant Mathur"

"But I know you" ruhi replied to that

" I don't think so,  I am Siddhant Mathur" and he raised his hand for a shake hand

" and I am Ruhanika Sharma"

"so why do you get so worked up, when you meet me?" sid asked her

" Thats because you were trying to flirt with me, and that Irritates me.."

" But you were not responding and was very rude." sid countered

" but woh" and both looked at each other and laughed at their banters..

" So friends?,"

" Yip, friends but no flirting,"

" ok beautiful.." Sid winked at her

" I told you."

" acha ok sorry baba..pakka no flirting.."

" so now that we are friends sid you can call me ruhi"

"Hmm how about I call you ruhani.."

" But why?

" waise hi"

" Ok siddhu"

"siddu?"

" when you can name me, so can I "

" ok, so lets get to the temple"

" yip chachi's se mar nahi kahne muhje"

and both of them left to the temple, prayed for their sibling's blissful married life ahead,

 There bloomed a new friendship, both shared their likes and dislikes with each other throughout the journey, 

somehow both could connect with each other well,

And both Juhi and Neil were hell confused at the pair who were fighting like cats and dogs and now were so well, bonding with each other.

and then rest of ceremonies were done without much drama...

guys ignore the errors.. I didn't get time to edit

and how do you find their blooming friendship ?

So this are the shipnames that I could come with

Juhi and Neil- juheil

Ruhanika and Sidhaant- Suhanika

How is it guyss, if you have any suggestion do let me know.

do vote, and share this story amongst your friends

till the next time we meet

take care stay safe

love sreeku