Chapter 14- Engagement day

RUHI POV

Life is moving on, and so is Di.. no she is not yet head over heels over jiju, but their budding friendship gives me hope, well about jiju.. I think he is falling in love with Di the way he looks at her care for her all shows that, and finally after years, I can see an actual smile in her face, and that makes us all happy, maybe what they say is right, Two broken hearts, can get themselves fixed with each other's company. Now who said that ruhi.... ok well no one did but these are Ruhanika Sharma's words, one day they are ought to be famous,.. Self- appraisal job mein kuch khas toh nahi ho raha... toh khudi appraisal karva raha hoon,

One month has passed... my internship will end soon, so now I can join papa in his business,

Apart from all this today Di is gonna get engaged... Yippy, you know I have been planning for this day since I got to know about marriages.... like every other younger sister...

I and jiju has bonded a lot in these months, I have not been to Di's in-laws house, but I used to call them occasionally... they are cute like mama and papa, jiju also has a brother, but I know little about him, he is in abroad would be here today, so I could meet him... anyway, my phone is ringing... It's jiju.

" uff jiju thoda toh sabra karo apke juhi apke paas hi arraha hai..."

"pari... abh tum bhi maat shuru hojana" I laughed at that.

" ok why did you call me,"

" woh... how is she..."

" Bhabhi.. ko thoda waqt akale chod dona bhai," I could hear someone prompting from the other side

" mama app bhai ke naam pe dushman piedha kiya hai," to which jiju replied, and I was sitting here listening to the conversation between the brothers through phone... that guys was seems similar.

" jiju one sec, I would have listen to your banters with the brother of yours but di is waiting for me, and don't worry she is not getting any cold feet, I will handle, but you sure you can handle she is looking damn gorgeous today apke toh jadke lagne wale hai, jijaji..." with that I cut the call and went off to help di.

But little did I know jadka toh mujhe lagne wala tha.

Siddhant Pov

I am the happiest person today, finally Bhai has moved on although he had been doing that since past 4 years, Today he is all happy, yes my brother is in love again, that's what he told me yesterday, as much as I am happy to hear, that I don't want him to fall for someone and later fall in the well-laid trap of the same, the incident with Vedika is still fresh, the transition of him to a all jolly brother to a mere existence of a human being is so fresh, I had seen Bhai losing everything for her and later losing himself, you can't blame me if I say I don't want him to fall in love again.... it's just because it's just not in me to see him like that again.

I don't get how Bhai can believe in love after all that he had gone through, because I can't.. I don't believe in that neither do I believe in girls, is breaking someone so easy for them... 

But I believe in marriage because at least it assures some sort of guarantee that the person would stay with you all your life some kind of companionship... but love it's surreal.

But whatever it is, I am happy to see him back... about bhabhi I know little about her, last night, I called her and asked her to never leave my Bhai and before hearing her answer I cut the call, ya guys you might think I am weird, well that's your problem..

After pissing off Bhai, we reached the venue, so did Bhabhi's family, but then suddenly I got a call, as I turned I saw a familiar pair of eyes, but this time it didn't hold that pain but it held happiness, but what is she doing here, and why the hell am I staring at her, come on sid... you hardly know her... ok wait why the hell is she coming here...