Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares

So guyss sorry for the delay, got caught up with few things..

so here is the most awaited chapter(not edited)

happy reading...

SIX MONTHS AFTER THE MARRIAGE

Authors pov

A girl was dragged to a dark dimmed dungeon, she tried hard to get out of their holds, yet she couldn't. She wished someone could come to her safety, but she knew, No one would.
She never wished to be a damsel in distress, yet now she was searching for her knight in shining armour..
The doors where closed with a thud and so was her way back to her normal life, those name sake humans, crawled upon her like a wild hungry beast,
She still didn't want to leave hope, she pushed and shushed them, but none worked,
The evil smirks of her encaptures, feared her, yet again she was relived of that one thing, for which she was ready to go through all of this...
As they neared upon her, she could feel how helpless she was, she couldn't even fake a Brave fountier..
"No please... Please leave me.." she begged, but those words seems to just aggregate their thirst and lust..
As they neared her and was about get hold of her..
"Nooo...." she yelled and opened her eyes to find herself in dark room,but there were no beast crawling upon her..
She heaved a sigh of relief as she realised it was yet another one of her nightmares..

But again her life was just a day dream to anyone who saw her only she knew how fearful nightmare it was..

She crawled her knees to her chest in an atempt to sheild herself from her miseries...
After a point of time she gave in to her emotions, cried her heart out.. there was no one to wipe them off in the dark room and that was her greatest relief as well as pain.

A ring on her phone, distracted her from her thoughts, as she saw the caller ID, she quickly wiped of her tears and switched on the lights of her room. She washed her face and immidiatly put up a fake smile and confidence..

Ruhi pov

I rushed to pick up the call, they where always right when they said a mother could always sense her child's pain even if it is not put to words or shared to her..
" What took you so long choti?" Ma enquired
I wish I could share all of that with you, but I am not bound too..
"Ma I was sleeping, yesterday I was busy with my office work couldn't sleep a wink, so took a nap.."
"Hmm, you had your lunch right"
"Yip, I did, do you really think I would starve myself for anything" I joked
" Are you okay choti?" Ma asked her voice laced with concern,
No I am not, but I have to be...
" Ji ma what will happen to me, I am perfectly fine" I lied, those words where the exact antonyms of my life.
"Just because I keep quite doesn't mean I am buying your lies, choti. I am not pushing you further because both of us me and your papa knows that you are strong enough to handle stuffs in your life. however independent you be, you will always be that 4year old who crawled in my arms. I am there for you whenever you need me, and If I feel the maters is much more then I do an investigation of my own, am I clear?" I knew ma would never buy my lies she always saw beyond me, but I am thankful that she is not pushing the matters..
"Hmm, ma did you call me for something important, you usually don't call at this time of the day"
"Oh woh actually I want you to be here this weekend, both juhi and Neil are coming home, so cancel all your appointments"
"Ok ma, I will be there, will call you later, tell papa I miss him"
"Haan papa ki bachi I will tell him"
"Oh my jealous mom, I love you and miss you too, bye"
" Love you byee" and the line went dead..

No Ruhi, this is not the time, I have to find a way out atleast a temporary one, Your are strong ruhi, and you can face this on your own..

or I hope I could, with that I left to office, it's just work that keeps me away from these problems,