CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out

AFTER 6 MONTHS

RUHI POV

Didn't know how this six months passed by I got enrolled on one of the best colleges for b.com, well got so many friends and as well as many proposals, college life is fun, but I do miss home, actually, this college is in Gujarat and we are from Mumbai so I only get to visit them when we have long leaves. Well today we are gone have shopping done,  we meaning me and my close buddies here Varsha ( the adviser), Sneha( the social media addict and fashionista),nidha( the tube light ) and finally Nikhil he is the only guy in the group and we take full advantage of him.  We are all going to shop as we are having a long Navratri leave. I am going to meet mama, papa, chachu, Chachi, my cute sharayu, and last but not the least my di, well her relationship with Aravind Bhaiya is going on well I keep trying to convince her to open the mater before mama and papa before it's too late.

" RUHI were are u lost yaar help me know" Nikhil nudged me I know what help he is asking from me

" Nikki yaar can't u just say her if u feel so strongly about her u know right ninu is a tube light she is not gone catch your signals, therefore, these cards and gift our not gone help," I said and he pouted, yip he is so in love with her and everybody when I say everyone I mean it, got to know about his crush on her expect that idiot.if u think I am that cupid friend, nope I am not, I am someone who believes if it has to happen it will, but Sneha, on the other hand, is the cupid maker in our batch even she couldn't bring some sense into my poor naïve ninu and Nikki is very hesitant to tell her

" exactly my point, Nikki we are having a long holiday why don't u guys discuss this among themselves, one should always be open about their feelings and need to face the aftereffects strongly common yaar be a man and ask her out we will see what happens later " well our very own adviser second my thoughts Nikki on the other hand pouted muttered something and went near Sneha, after that we were done with our shopping I brought few kurthis , well this time chachu and chachi have decided to have remarriage after a lot of pressure from di ,me and sharayu. We decided to celebrate it in our own way with some close relatives and friends , ya and my only tension is about Badi ma hope she doesn't talk something and spoil all our moods " with that me and Nikki took our train too Mumbai well both of us hail from the same place and that was one of the reasons we bonded so well and nikki is actually roopak jiju's bro so that way we have bonded well he has come to my home once and I have also visited his.

We reached Mumbai station and well no one is there to pick me up because well I have informed everyone that I will be only coming by tom to surprise them I love giving and getting surprises, Nikki has informed everyone so Roopak jiju is here to pick us they first dropped me outside my house and went off I had spare keys so I decided to open the doors own my home Ramu kaka our gatekeeper smiled at me as I went I indicated him to not inform papa about my arrival well papa is very strict with security, they are to call papa and mama inform them before letting anyone in. Sneaking into the house  I never expected what happened next to ever happen in our house.

I heard papa yell at di, di shouting back at papa, mama in tears after a long time.What's happening, though I knew what it was, I so wanted my guess to be wrong, guess what I was right.

"JUHI not a word again on this, haven't I given u guys enough freedom did me and your mother ever behave strictly or involve too much in your matters, weren't we free with u guys and what we have expected was the same, we trusted you Juhi, and you broke that. " papa yelled at her

" papa I know I should have been the one to inform you but didn't I tell you the reason and the fact that I love Arvind is not gone change, and what's the problem for heaven sake papa you haven't seen him. How can you say that he is not good for me? Is it just because he is not as rich as us, didn't you teach us that money and status doesn't matter what matters is one's personality but when it comes to your daughter all the things change. Wow papa didn't know you were so shrewd." what the heck is di saying I have never heard her say such things all my life