CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE

JUHI POV

Seeing choti suddenly, though I confirmed that she was not here to surprise me but she getting to know about him was out of my thoughts, I was not lying when I told her how badly I wanted to tell her about him but he stopped me and his reasons were justified soo...

Now I can't take this anymore I decided to come clean in front of her, after all, she is my sister my baby who I adore the most in this world

A YEAR BACK

Starting today I am gone start a new phase of my life away from papa ,mama and Choti, not literally they are just a few km away from me but being independent is a whole new feeling, all butterflies in my stomach and the adrenaline rush, people might think these are symptoms of falling in love but they are wrong these feelings happen whenever you are about to start something new and you expect a lot from it, getting to my hostel room and meeting my hostel mates I got to know that they are not the same as me they are on economics major and I am the only one who have taken up fashion designing , it's very difficult to get admission here and I can proudly say that I have got it purely merit based , I have planned it out all ,after this I would do my internship and then start my own establishment, well I am someone who usually plan out well before jumping into anything and this attitude of my has a disadvantage also because if anything goes beyond my plan then I starts to panic and end up losing everything mostly its Choti who is good at cheering me up under such circumstances and she own the other hand is happy go lucky girl , but that habit of her usually lands her in trouble but again I am there for her, to protect her that's a promise that I made long ago, well so after all the introduction we decided to leave for college I entered my classroom still having this adrenalin rush in me but I heard people whispering something and from there I got that it was not something I would like to here, I quietly took my seat and introduced myself to the girl next to me.

"Hey I am Juhita Sharma and you"

"We all know, who you are and don't show that rich attitude of yours you might have a lot of money but I don't care about that because I have got these seat with my hard work and not because of any recommendations "saying this that girl left from there and took a seat next to some other girl who smiled at her, I guess there were friends. Oh god, what have I thought what had happened and who told her this bullshit just because my dad is rich doesn't mean I get admission because of recommendation oh I am so angry at her I don't know how the hell Choti can control her emotions so well, hmm forget her control yourself Juhi,

And then I was brought out of my trance because of a sudden call

"Hey your Juhita right, I am Akshaya "

"Hmm hi how do you know my name "

"Oh, that, who doesn't know about the great Sharma's I mean your father is a famous businessman and has a major share in this institute " ok that explains the other girl's attitude towards me but I didn't know dad was this famous I mean I knew we are doing well and since it was a trading company and then got into many other sectors I was not usually interested in this ruhi was and wanted to join the business too but he being a major shareholder here that was a piece of news now oh god how am going to handle all these stares and looks and this girl here from her looks I can guess that she is here because again I am rich. Nothing is working as I planned, me being an introvert is making this a lot more complicated now my college life is doomed. After that the classes got over I went to my hostel room thankfully they were all supportive though it took me time to open up to them now it's fine when I discussed the same with Choti she asked me to wait and prove them that they are wrong with my works and after about a month things came back to normal. The girl whom I first met in the class her name is Gayathri and we call her Gayu yip now I am part of a group consisting of me, Gayu, Ruchit, Alley, and Pranav. Life is now fun thankfully because of my roomies Amu, Adi and Vyka and of course Choti because of whom I was able to clear this misunderstanding and prove my worth to my classmates.

3 Months after I joined my college

uff, we are having a test today and I am so tensed hope everything goes up of all this nowadays I have a feeling that someone is following me from past so many days I even so a glimpse of someone pass by when I turned back, maybe I am hallucinating so I thought to discuss the same with Gayu as both of us walk back together to our hostel yes we walk there is no particular reason but I prefer walking than going in a bus because it feels somewhat dizzy when I am in a bus so Gayu being a fitness freak agreed to it,

"Juhi.. were are you lost did you hear anything "

" oh this girl again zoned out, listen did you hear the prof our test is been postponed, hmm... Juhi I wanted to ask you this since long, do you perhaps feel that we are been followed while coming and going to hostel.. leave it maybe I am hallucinating."

" Gayu wait I was thinking the same I have been noticing this since long now should we inform the others about this "

" ju wait we will first see who this is today and then if the matter is out of our hands then we will inform others"

" Gayu are you sure because I am scared what if their intentions are not right"

" Areey is not only us on the road there are many and it's the peak time nothing is going to happen so chill ok"

So after class, we were on a mission "find the stalker"

TO BE CONTINUED

SO ANY GUESS WHO IS THIS MR STALKER

LOVE SREEKU