Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin

Inline comments are appreciated :)

Siddhant Pov

I will prove you wrong,

you are gonna regret!

Divorce me, If you are wrong!

Tell Ruhi that I love....

" To wrap up with, Our financial position is quite stable, yet the growth of our launched product in the market has subsided below our estimation, I suggest the marketing team needs to put more effort on this matter,"

" Sir, I think this is a false accuse by the Finance manager, We have acted according to the budget provided to us. I.."

"Enough!!!" My voice echoed as the room enveloped in deep silence.

"Do you thing I am running a kindergarten here, Both of you are recruited not to bicker like KG kids. If you are not able to cooperate and work out a solution, then you are free to sign your resignatio." 

" Meeting  adjourned, Mr. Dikshit and Mr. Yash, Next week I want clear progress on the matter, or else your positions wouldn't be stable." I left to my cabin frustrated. Now a days this is my reaction to almost everything.

Siddhu, this anger is not good for you. You are a business man you are to be calm. You can't mix your personal and professional life, there are thousands of people who depend on you.

You are right, I feel bad that I took the decision rashly, I would try to control my anger.

Good for you! next time you get angry, drink a glass of water and ring a call to me!

Did you ever try being a counselor? 

Nope, why do you ask so!

Good, otherwise you would have bored people to death !

You... I will kill you Siddhu, you are the one who is B O R I N G

Okay... okay leave that, So how do you plan to sooth me when I give you a ring!

Sooth you, in your dreams, In fact I am planning  to shout at you so badly that you regret giving me a call and also regret being short tempered!

Woah what a plan! you are one of your kind and I am never giving you a call... After all I am half deaf because of your non stop talks, I can't afford to be completely deaf after giving you a call!

Youuuuuu.. okay fine, I am not talking to you...

ha ha... From past 2hrs that we are here, you have said the same more than 10 times..

Urgghh,..

A small smile made it's way as I remembered her annoyed face that day, She looks cute when she is all worked up.

*sigh* how is that you are the solution to all my problems yet the reason for the same!

No Sid, you can't let loose... it's better this way...

Yes it is. I know I have grown feelings for her but if I be with her then it would hurt my consciousness...

I have to get a grip...

Past two weeks I have seen very little of her, My family members have noticed the distance between us, and I think it's better this way I am not giving them anymore false hope.

Anyways, Tomorrow is Sunday also the day our deal comes to it's end...

Yes... It's better this way... It is...