Chapter 23 Let's begin the game

happy reading( not edited)

Ruhi POV

A lone tear escaped the eyes of the girl who stood before me, she is all decked up, and looked beautiful, but her eyes lost it's smile sensing the truth behind this day of her's. She knew this was the day every girl dreamt but she wished no one to have her faith.

" Ruhi, Where are you lost, oh ho thinking of jiju?" Sneha teased me, I quickly came out of my trance and realized I have been staring at myself for a long time now. I just pulled up a shy smile at that. Acting had gonna through my skin now, but it was not by choice, just a necessity.

Soon the groom's family arrived and my friends and other people in the room left to greet them, I finally huffed at peace, when I was alone...

A slight chuckle left my mouth, was I the same girl who hated being alone,  well life has a funny ways to change you.

I took this time to recall the events that took place ,a month from now.

Flashback

" Di please na samjho, I can't make it there, there was this sudden client..." I was trying to pacify my angry di,

" Choti, it's been soo long I have seen you, I wanted you to come here and now at the last moment you cancel the plan," she huffed, why is di soo worked up, usually she does not get this angry.

" hmm, where is jiju?"

" jiju ki bhachi, you know what, you just talk all you want with your jiju, who am I to you" my everything di,

" oh someone is jealous, right pari" I saw jiju beside di...

" jiju, I don't think I could come. There is this client I have to meet, I can't seem to postpone the date." jiju looked disappointed

" Oh Okay, but you will visit us soon after the meeting is done, okay"

" Okay" I smiled at him, and then I indicated my eyebrows towards di , indirectly asking him to convince her, he smiled and blinked back.

" Well, jaan maaf karde use( dear please forgive her )" jiju nugged towards di and I could see her slightly smile, this is it I can do anything for that smile of hers.

" Achaa tik hai... Well Neil I hope hamara baacha uski maasi ki tarah khumbh karan na bane..."( our kid doesn't become a sleepy head like her aunt) 

" Hey, sleeping is good okay, I am totally with it.."

" that's my jiju, what will we do waking up early anyway..."

" Well lets see how he/ she becomes after 9  months..." 

9 months, wait..

" Di, you are pregnant, I will be a maasi, oh god finally mujhse chota koyi hoga, sarayu is always out. Now, I will have someone to pamper, Oh god I can't believe this" I started jumping up and down.

" Oh girl cool down, and no one in the family knows, we wanted to give you all a surprise but since you are not coming, you are been informed earlier, To be maasi" di said

" congrats guys, uff, I never thought I would be an aunt this soon" I winked at di and saw both of them blushing, how cute...

" Ok di , jiju take care and I will see you guys soon, well not you people but my niece/ nephew"

" take care pari " jiju said and di waved at me and then I cut the call. As I was about to move towards the kitchen, my phone started ringing yet again.

But the call was something I didn't want to take but had too,

" hello,"

that's it I cut the call, I have to find a solution to this as soon as possible, But for this I would have to take the step.